It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnation: My knowledge then? Typhoon45 was the only one to target jesskitten.
nmillar: Wait, so what you're saying is that because you tracked jesskitten last night, you would have seen a mafia member visit to killer her?

If that's true, then Typhoon is mafia ... which clears up the confusion about two "cop" roles ...
My power allows me to see everyone who visits my target at night. Only Typhoon visited jesskitten. My power does not inform me of their allegiance or what they do during their visit. But consider that Typhoon is the only one to visit jesskitten and she then turns up dead? Doesn't leave many options
nmillar: Wait, so what you're saying is that because you tracked jesskitten last night, you would have seen a mafia member visit to killer her?

If that's true, then Typhoon is mafia ... which clears up the confusion about two "cop" roles ...
Damnation: My power allows me to see everyone who visits my target at night. Only Typhoon visited jesskitten. My power does not inform me of their allegiance or what they do during their visit. But consider that Typhoon is the only one to visit jesskitten and she then turns up dead? Doesn't leave many options
Damnation, are you able to inform us who you used your power on the past nights?

Due to this new evidence, I'm going to believe it is true, and I'm going to vote Typhoon45

Actually, he just claimed a third cop role. Which is ridiculous at this point. Guys, come on. He didn't even bother to name his watch target on the first night, or throwing out any suspicions or anything. I call mafia trying to get a lynch started on one of our investigative roles (and not very subtly at that).

Vote Damnation

Typhoon45: Actually, he just claimed a third cop role. Which is ridiculous at this point. Guys, come on. He didn't even bother to name his watch target on the first night, or throwing out any suspicions or anything. I call mafia trying to get a lynch started on one of our investigative roles (and not very subtly at that).

Vote Damnation
It's actually an investigative role, not a cop role.

But you haven't addressed enterprise's question about why you picked jesskitten to track, and you could have easily done the roleclaim you did on day 1 to avoid getting lynched.

Plus, you haven't said any of your previous targets yourself.

In response to enterprise - one night 2, I targeted Typhoon, who in turn was targeted by Ubivis (reading him being roleblocked true, begs the question why the mafia would roleblock another mafia though), and on night 1 I target Ubivis, who was being targeted by no one.
Typhoon45: Actually, he just claimed a third cop role. Which is ridiculous at this point. Guys, come on. He didn't even bother to name his watch target on the first night, or throwing out any suspicions or anything. I call mafia trying to get a lynch started on one of our investigative roles (and not very subtly at that).

Vote Damnation
Damnation: It's actually an investigative role, not a cop role.

But you haven't addressed enterprise's question about why you picked jesskitten to track, and you could have easily done the roleclaim you did on day 1 to avoid getting lynched.

Plus, you haven't said any of your previous targets yourself.

In response to enterprise - one night 2, I targeted Typhoon, who in turn was targeted by Ubivis (reading him being roleblocked true, begs the question why the mafia would roleblock another mafia though), and on night 1 I target Ubivis, who was being targeted by no one.
He answered my question, he didn't answer your question about jesskitten.

Ubivis targeting Typhoon is weird. Unless, it was done to cover up their tracks just in case there was an actual Town Tracker in the game.
Well, this suddenly got interesting; it would appear that either Typhoon or Damnation is lying. Damnation did role-play what I interpreted as a "geek" early on, and this actually fits with his Valedictorian claim.

Well, if Damnation is telling the truth then we could have a very quick town victory on our hands, since the mafia can't kill both Damnation and pazzer over night ...

Vote Typhoon45.
But Ubivis did roleblock me. Constantly. And there was no way that the Mafia could have known that there was a tracker (or a watcher, for that matter) so early on. Is there a possibility for a ninja role or something? Someone who's night actions can't be seen? Hardly likely. And how convenient that you didn't bring up Ubivis visiting me earlier, after I revealed that I had been roleblocked. Why do I feel like this is you going back to name a confirmed action to give yourself more credibility.

And for the record, I tracked Jess for the same reason that you watched her. She was always drilling it into our heads that she could die at any moment. That doesn't seem at all scummy? Why would anyone try to draw that much attention to themselves? I figured that she had something to hide, and was going to confront her with the results during the day.
Typhoon45: But Ubivis did roleblock me. Constantly. And there was no way that the Mafia could have known that there was a tracker (or a watcher, for that matter) so early on. Is there a possibility for a ninja role or something? Someone who's night actions can't be seen? Hardly likely. And how convenient that you didn't bring up Ubivis visiting me earlier, after I revealed that I had been roleblocked. Why do I feel like this is you going back to name a confirmed action to give yourself more credibility.
There is the possibility of a ninja role, sure, but I'm not sure that is the case.
And why I didn't bring up Ubivis roleblocking you earlier? Because he claimed doctor, so he could have been telling the truth and having tried to save you. Obviously he did roleblock you, since he flipped roleblocker, but beyond him being confirmed roleblocker, there isn't much it could have told us at the time, other than Ubivis lying about protecting pazzer - which I first, and stupidly enough, realised after I had thrown my vote at you, which was the main reason why I jumped the wagon on him. Having mentioned it at any point that I knew he had targeted you would obviously draw enough attention towards me, and I fail to see the reason to bring attention to one self when you have a power role. Do note that this is the first time my ability has actually struck something that is fully useful in anyway, having mentioned my power earlier in the game could have meant I would never have learnt anything, or have been killed off.
Just to clarify, unvote enterprise2004, vote Typhoon45.
Vote Typhoon45
You can't do this. Not to me. After all that I have worked for... after all that I have DONE?!?! NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN TOUCH ME.

YOU HAVE CHANGED NOTHING.

YOU ARE ALL. GOING. TO. DIE.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehh ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh.

Flamingo dingo budgerigar,
I sat on the cat and smoked in the car.
The people I see, the people I know.
Each and every one of you
HAS GOT TO GO.

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Typhoon45: You can't do this. Not to me. After all that I have worked for... after all that I have DONE?!?! NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN TOUCH ME.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehh ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh.

HAS GOT TO GO.

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEYOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI EDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
What the hell? Have your cohorts injected you with some insanity inducing liquid or something?

Still, pretty funny read :D
Typhoon45: You can't do this. Not to me. After all that I have worked for... after all that I have DONE?!?! NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN TOUCH ME.

HAS GOT TO GO.

Damnation: What the hell? Have your cohorts injected you with some insanity inducing liquid or something?

Still, pretty funny read :D
Maybe we tried to use LSD as a truth serum on him like the CIA tried to do back in the 50s and 60s!
enterprise2004: Maybe we tried to use LSD as a truth serum on him like the CIA tried to do back in the 50s and 60s!
"we"? You're in league with him?! Or is it just refering to how he might have een lynched? :D But yeah, LSD injection in order to kill someone, pretty good considering the game's setup
Don't you all see???? She had to go... She would have seen the signs... I killed her. And it felt gooooooooooooooooood. I woke up and she deadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadeadaedeadead! And NOBODY GUESSED.

But YOU were there. YOU SAW EVERYTHING. YOU RUINED IT. YOU RUINED ME.
I'LL KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU KILL YOU.

Daykill Damnation