It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pazzer's claim to cop throws me somewhat offguard, and I will need some time to comtemplate whether I will believe him or not. It's convenient for him to roleclaim cop right after the doctor has been roleclaimed, so:

unvote

I'm still gonna watch him carefully, as with Ubivis, but Ubivis has climbed back onto the lead suspect for me now.

But pazzer's word on jess being town - I'm inclined to believe this to be true IF pazzer is the cop, but there is still a slight chance that jess might have pulled a Godfather role. I'll have to take a while and think this over a bit more.
Also depends on my sanity. As if i'm not a sane cop the read will be wrong.
pazzer: Also depends on my sanity. As if i'm not a sane cop the read will be wrong.
That's true as well. Considering this a game modded by Damuna, nothing is what it seems :p
Oh dear, our two strongest roles have outed themselves? If both of you are telling the truth, then Unfortunately, if the mafia have a roleblocker they can simply block Ubivis from using his ability and we'll lose our town cop tonight anyway ...

Unvote pazzer.
nmillar: Oh dear, our two strongest roles have outed themselves? If both of you are telling the truth, then Unfortunately, if the mafia have a roleblocker they can simply block Ubivis from using his ability and we'll lose our town cop tonight anyway ...

Unvote pazzer.
Thats true - the Mafia must be laughing their heads off - Typhoon claim yesterday of Tracker, then Ubivis today with Town Doc, and Pazzer with Cop.

I've already stated I think one of these is a lie, but I'm going to have a read back through all posts to get a better idea of things, especially with added info from Pazzer that Jess is Town as well.

So for safety's sake, for now, Unvote
Well, this sucks. I hope that one of the two is lying, because I seriously doubt that my ability can help as much as theirs.

Unvote, because who wants to chance it?
Typhoon45: because who wants to chance it?
That's the issue though. None of us wishes to chance it, for two of the most suspected players have claimed magnificant power roles. And exactly those that will be hunted by the mafia at night :s
OK, now things are getting really crazy. unvote

I really don't know what to think now.
oh, ffs

unvote

I really hope someone is lying about their roleclaim otherwise weve got a lot of power roles nicely lined up for the mafia.
yes, if we all do speak the truth, this is how I would do that:

Night #2: roleblocking me, killing pazzer.
Night #3: roleblocking Typhoon, killing me

and we don't know actually who mafia is.
Really bad chance to beat the mafia.

But I don't even think, that all claims are 100% true.
If pazzar was lying, he and jess are Mafia.
If Typhoon was lying, he did it good. Too good in my opinion.
Ubivis: If pazzar was lying, he and jess are Mafia.
Yes, this crossed my mind too. I'm willing to give Ubivis the benefit of the doubt for now, but it seems likely that pazzer or Typhoon (or in fact both) are lying. Do we really have a tracker and a cop?
nmillar: Yes, this crossed my mind too. I'm willing to give Ubivis the benefit of the doubt for now, but it seems likely that pazzer or Typhoon (or in fact both) are lying. Do we really have a tracker and a cop?
as you say, seems a bit too good to be true to have both. Would be a big advantage.
@Typhoon can you give an indication of what your roleblocked message said.
pazzer: @Typhoon can you give an indication of what your roleblocked message said.
Quoting messages from the game administrator isn't allowed.
Well, as it stands at the moment, we can learn most from a lynch by lynching jesskitten actually, but even that wouldn't clear the shroud.

I dunno, it's getting incredible complicated now...

My suspects are still the same: Ubivis, pazzer, Azarr, jesskitten. Though, I'm not willing to take the bet on either Ubivis or pazzer telling the truth or not, and if pazzer's telling the truth, there's a good chance jess is town too. Of course, there might also be the thing that a cop can be told if a person is pro-town/anti-town or scum/notscum, where the latter could mean, if this was how pazzer was informed, that jess could also be third party. This is just me thinking out loud though, and not worth much, really.

This is really getting confusing...