It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ummmm.

Re-read #120 again?

Zch was NOT complaining about a lurker. He was saying even though Azarr had only posted one thing so far, he had a strong town read due to phrasing and action.
jesskitten: Ummmm.

Re-read #120 again?

Zch was NOT complaining about a lurker. He was saying even though Azarr had only posted one thing so far, he had a strong town read due to phrasing and action.
Weeeeeell, I got pretty strong sarcasm vibes from that. The joy of the internet is not knowing how people meant to say something, isn't it?
jesskitten: Ummmm.

Re-read #120 again?

My thoughts exactly. I'd guess this is just a misread from Typhoon, but it could also be a desperate attempt at throwing more dirt in Zchinque's direction. A very desperate and useless one though, hence why I consider it unlikely, but the possibility is always there.
@Typhoon:

In #122 you said you had started to doubt your vote on me - now you seem rather adamant that I am scum. Why this re-reversal?
Zchinque: @Typhoon:

In #122 you said you had started to doubt your vote on me - now you seem rather adamant that I am scum. Why this re-reversal?
A good night's sleep. TBH, I followed this thread all day yesterday and had a right good headache for my effort. I woke up, read through everything again, and came to a solid conclusion.
I think I'll just keep my finger pointed at Zchinque, for now.

I don't really have much to add, but I do think that we will have to lynch someone, or risk doing the opposite, to get anywhere.
Otherwise we can just sit here pointing fingers all day. I truly doubt we will figure out who is mafia on day one.

One way or another, we should get something more to work with.
Azarr: I think I'll just keep my finger pointed at Zchinque, for now.

I don't really have much to add, but I do think that we will have to lynch someone, or risk doing the opposite, to get anywhere.
Otherwise we can just sit here pointing fingers all day. I truly doubt we will figure out who is mafia on day one.

There's been 120 posts since your last post, and you don't have anything to comment on?

...consider some of your town points taken away...

Zchinque: There's been 120 posts since your last post, and you don't have anything to comment on?

...consider some of your town points taken away...
Not anything useful, at least. I could say that Typhoon seems a bit suspicious, but how would that help?
Aha, we've identified the town statue!

Azarr: I don't really have much to add,
It's all pretty much guess work at this stage anyway, so that's a fair comment.
At the least it helps establishing a paper trail for you.

But let's go back to this one. I'll ask you what I asked Typhoon earlier.
Zchinque: Do you want to lynch me because you think I'm scum, or do you want to lynch me to prove that I am town?

Or let me put it another way, if you were to take a guess right now - what do you think my alignment is?
Zchinque: At the least it helps establishing a paper trail for you.

Zchinque: But let's go back to this one. I'll ask you what I asked Typhoon earlier.
Zchinque: Do you want to lynch me because you think I'm scum, or do you want to lynch me to prove that I am town?

Or let me put it another way, if you were to take a guess right now - what do you think my alignment is?
Zchinque:
I'd say 50/50, you certainly seem to know what you're doing.

Either we get dead mafia or town. Perhaps whoever voted for you and when they did, can tell us something.

Or do you think we should lynch whoever has the funniest hat?
@The people who are not currently voting. That would be nmillar, Ubivis, Damnation, Pazzer, Al1

Who are your scummiest reads or candidates for best lynch at the moment?

Or alternatively, if this was last day of Day 1 and you had the deciding vote and could lynch anyone, who would it be and why? Just curious where people stand.
jesskitten: Or alternatively, if this was last day of Day 1 and you had the deciding vote and could lynch anyone, who would it be and why? Just curious where people stand.
Zchinque, for reasons already outline previously. I'm also suspicious of Typhoon45, but will wait and see where others cast their votes. I want to avoid a no-lynch, so will cast the hammer if necessary.
jesskitten: @The people who are not currently voting. That would be nmillar, Ubivis, Damnation, Pazzer, Al1

Who are your scummiest reads or candidates for best lynch at the moment?

Or alternatively, if this was last day of Day 1 and you had the deciding vote and could lynch anyone, who would it be and why? Just curious where people stand.
I think lynching Zchinque would tell us alot either way given his interactions with the rest of the group, but I do not believe him to be mafia at this time.

Beyond that, my main suspicions lie with Typhoon45 and his somewhat erratic flipflopping, and those who posted the least, namely Azaar and pazzer, whose approach at the moment seems to be post as little as possible. Call it inexperience on my part, but that smacks somewhat of trying not to get involved to allay suspicion (particularly in the context of proceedings thus far.)
Al1: I think lynching Zchinque would tell us alot either way given his interactions with the rest of the group, but I do not believe him to be mafia at this time.
Confirm vote