It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: He's either a very newbie-ish town who is afraid to give away something/say the wrong thing and get lynched(By scum for being town or by town who think he might be scum.), or he's the best scum player in the whole game.
Vitek: I have very differing criteria for best scum player. It is someone who manages to post often, look townie even when leading town astray and able to get out of sticky situations. I don't consider player who lurks as some lurker god best. Maybe best lurker becasue I really thought he disappeared.
I was only half serious with that best scum player line......I meant that he could be a lurking scum, is all.
boct1584: To Vitek: After I chose to interpret your claim of Mafia as something else, you accused me of role fishing. Let me ask this: What else would you have had me do? Either you're a townie whose fakeclaim did nothing and you're upset about that, or you're a scum who claimed scum during a lull, hoping I'd do exactly what I did, and you are now rubbing your hands together and cackling maniacally. How's that?
I was only bedazzled how you managed to come up with that weird conclusion about me being PR when I was joking around wit being scum. I don't know how I expect people to react but yours was strange. How did you ame to conclusion I am upset or why should I cackle maniacally as scum? I am not even attacking you for it. I even forgot it until you brought it up.
The thing is I did it out of boredom and you are the only one who still clings to it.

GameRager: I was only half serious with that best scum player line......I meant that he could be a lurking scum, is all.
Meh, I am tired.
Now you and boct are going back and forth like NMIllar and N0xoss(In a way.)......lol.

Well at least you(Vitek) are better with your accusations/case against boct than N0x0ss's "case" against NMillar.
GameRager: Now you and boct are going back and forth like NMIllar and N0xoss(In a way.)......lol.

Well at least you(Vitek) are better with your accusations/case against boct than N0x0ss's "case" against NMillar.
What? I am not accusing him of anything. O_o
GameRager: Now you and boct are going back and forth like NMIllar and N0xoss(In a way.)......lol.

Vitek: What? I am not accusing him of anything. O_o
Err "investigations" a better term for it then? Whatever your back and forth with boct recently is.
I am really not srue what are you talking about. I did no case against boct, no investigations, no accusations, nothing. As I said, I even forgot back then and he was the one to bring it up again. And i even said it doesn't make me suspicious of him so where do you see my case?
Vitek: I am really not srue what are you talking about. I did no case against boct, no investigations, no accusations, nothing. As I said, I even forgot back then and he was the one to bring it up again. And i even said it doesn't make me suspicious of him so where do you see my case?
Disregard my blathering...I might've misread the last few posts. I have been up almost 20 hours so that is probably a possibility. It seemed like you two were going back and forth and I guess I misread what was going on.
Vitek: I was only bedazzled how you managed to come up with that weird conclusion about me being PR when I was joking around wit being scum. I don't know how I expect people to react but yours was strange. How did you ame to conclusion I am upset or why should I cackle maniacally as scum? I am not even attacking you for it. I even forgot it until you brought it up.
The thing is I did it out of boredom and you are the only one who still clings to it.
My thought processes are sometimes hard to follow. Here's how this one went.

1. I see you claiming scum, stating that "someone saw me at night. Do they know I saw them back?"
2. I immediately dismiss the idea that you're actually claiming scum, on the basis that it's a suicidal gesture.
3. I choose to believe the part about you seeing someone do something last night.
4. From there, I deduce that you have an investigatory role, most likely a Tracker, or perhaps a Cop.

Make sense?
boct1584: Make sense?
Not really. You quickly dismissed basis of my post as nonsense and then used it to make some conclusions about my hypothetical role.

But I don't really care. I more care about something else. You were areound all the time? So you read our posts? Like the one where I asked questions to all players? Why didn't you respond?
And please, post some reads.
4-5 hours to go until deadline and no one else has voted......c'mon people, get active! :)

(Not that I mind as ViolatorX is on the slate to get "chopped", but it's sad seeing hardly anyone playing.)
As the sun reached the peak of its journey, one of the Elders, He Who Wears Beads (matti1996), rose from the fire where he had been sitting in deep thought, his eyes shining like raindrops on palm leaves.
Hear what I say: Men can be deceived, said he, and I have deceived Men. But the Gods are wise, and they know I have done wrong. I submit to their will. I do not ask for your forgiveness, for you can give me none. The regret I feel I shall take to Tāwhiritike. He turned away from the fire, he ascended the mountaintop and he became one with the island Mother.
My own brother, one of our circle and the one I knew best was weak and I did not see, said He Who Doesn't Like Fish (aylien). I am unworthy of our tribe, and I have failed our Gods. I will not live with the sorrow I feel. My brother is cleansed, and so must I be.
The remaining Elders hung their heads in shame.

Matti1996 has been modkilled. He was He Who Wears Beads, Mafia Goon.
Aylien has been modkilled. He was He Who Doesn't Like Fish, Town Doctor.

Day Two continues; the deadline has been lifted.

I should have a replacement for Gazoinks by Tuesday.
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Post edited June 23, 2012 by bazilisek
So Aylien Did have a role... Well....
Well, a mafia did kill himself due to inactivity ...

3 towns down, 1 mafia killed...
Remaining : 6/2
As I was right in my assumptions that matti1996 was mafia

unvote nmillar vote Ironstar
ViolatorX: As I was right in my assumptions that matti1996 was mafia

Now wait a second ...

Look at this before voting Ironstar :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post371

Why would matti's action contradict a fellow mafia ? Why didn't he jump on the occasion to either get rid or nmillar or I ?

I find it wierd... Every one of his message should be studied ...

Also I now understand his position :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post102
ViolatorX: As I was right in my assumptions that matti1996 was mafia

N0x0ss: Now wait a second ...

Look at this before voting Ironstar :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post371

Why would matti's action contradict a fellow mafia ? Why didn't he jump on the occasion to either get rid or nmillar or I ?

I find it wierd... Every one of his message should be studied ...

Also I now understand his position :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post102
Yeah post 371 for me is what made matti1996 mafia as I have mentioned before.

Though I will leave Gazoinks out of my voting till he is replaced. It to be seemed to be as if he was trying to argue with a potential partner(Ironstar), rather than nmillar.

Saying that nmillar voted for me when he questioned my vote for Matti.

Last 2 are from Ironstar,Vitek,Gazoinks,Nmillar.

Vote stands till Ironstar gives a full post.