It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

N0x0ss: No solid case against against Vitek and I ? It's a gold mine of things to criticize at this point in the game :
You could argument that Vitek seems to want to control the path the game is taking, trying to give a good image of himself from the start for future plans.
You could also argument that I've been trying to measure how much i can influence the players, who Is more or less gullable or even spread confusion among people, or just guarantee that the killers will make it past day 1.
I have already stated who I find the most suspicious; boct1584 and IronStar. If you've read any previous mafia games on this forum, you'll realise that I don't cast my net particularly widely and always concentrate on one or two players.

N0x0ss: I find it highly suspicious you're really inactive, for an experienced player.
If I take it both Vitek and you are experienced... I'd say if you were a townie, you'd really participate to get people to talk and find out the truth before the 1st day passes by...
I don't understand this bit? The game's less than a week old and I've posted far more regularly in this game than I have in other recent games?

N0x0ss: Your votes seems more like fillers, your argument cleverly short and to the point, and you geniously made yourself transparent, no... invisible while everybody was fighting or participating.
Who's twisting things now? I've only cast ONE vote; my RVS vote against ViolatorX early on.

N0x0ss: Really passive for a townie, and criticize others on technicalities and silly arguments like "jumpin' the wagon, being unstable in his thinking"... too easy an argument, and who can blame you ? You don't really have to think... since you know who your comrades are :p.
Same thing I do in every game. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I'm not a strong early-game player. It's later on, after lynches and night-kills have provided us with information that my brain starts working overtime. For the time-being, we have nothing to go on other than speculation.

Preview Edit: Far too much meta-gaming in this post. Gah!
Vitek: I also hate the 5 voting nolynch.
nmillar: Actually, that's an interesting point. Any mafia who haven't voted up until now could easily have added their votes to quickly move the game to night phase so that they can make their night kill without the risk of any of their members facing the lynch.

Why hasn't this happened? They've either already voted no-lynch or haven't been keeping an eye on the thread.
Suddenly, you're very active and giving your opinion :P

Any rational killer would think he has little chance of getting caught on the first day seing how he has 1/12 chance of being lynched and 2/12 chance for his comrades to be caught. It's entirely in there advantage to get rid of a townie without having to kill him.

As for the others, please don't forget that we are searching not for 1 but for 3 scums. So please, focus more on strategy, so I advise you make a list of the 3 most suspicious people and we'll see if we can lynch one of these three before night.

I only have one person I suspect... It's nmillar so if he's part of the people you suspect, we can vote him out.
gameon: Didn't get the chance to put this in bold earlier:

Unvote Nolynch

Vote Vitek
I don't understand this vote. In post 113 you suggest that it's the people not posting that are most suspicious, but then you vote for one of the most active people?
gameon: I said that people posting more regularly are more likely to get voted. And i reckon that puts someone like me at a disadvantage....
So why Vitek?

N0x0ss: Suddenly, you're very active and giving your opinion :P
Because it's evening, I'm not at work, and something has been posted that is worth responding to. What's your point?

You've now criticised me for being too quiet and being too active ...

N0x0ss: Any rational killer would think he has little chance of getting caught on the first day seing how he has 1/12 chance of being lynched and 2/12 chance for his comrades to be caught. It's entirely in there advantage to get rid of a townie without having to kill him.
While that's perfectly valid, the mafia do also run the risk of having one of their members lynched. Arguments that a no-lynch is to the benefit of the mafia and arguments that a random lynch is good for the mafia are both equally valid.
nmillar: I don't understand this vote. In post 113 you suggest that it's the people not posting that are most suspicious, but then you vote for one of the most active people?
gameon: I said that people posting more regularly are more likely to get voted. And i reckon that puts someone like me at a disadvantage....
Gameon, suppose Vitec is indeed scum. Nobody is likely gonna lynch him beside you... He's been one of the most active in searching for scums, so it'd be difficult to argument against him. Thus I advise getting rid for the moment of another scum, in a weaker position.
After all, we can only lynch one scum per day I believe. So let's get one of the three, and we'll eventually get Vitec if he really is what you think he is.

I see nmillar far more easily lynchable as a scum then Vitec.
Sorry if I play it strategically, but we have to think about efficiency. If you can't lynch the person you'r most convinced is a scum, move to the next potential scum !
nmillar: So why Vitek?
gameon: Theres something about him thats making me suspicious. The way he is prodding for information, ganging up with others accusing me of "starting a bandwagon" when in fact he was trying to do the same to me.

As Vitek is a veteran i see him as a danger, because i fear he would be able to manipulate people to vote for certain targets.

I may be wrong, but it seems iffy to me. I also have 2 other suspects.
You have to think of him as the bad cop, in good cop/ bad cop attitudes.
It's after all one way to get information and reveal truth.

As for me, I won't budge from my idea, while I dislike Vitec's methods, I see him as a strong reliable player. It's like having the town's sherif by your side. His methods might be harsh and old school, but at least you can trust him.

As for nmillar, I believe he is the wiser of the lot (Scums), probably being the most experienced player since i doubt the others have participated in so many mafia games.
I say if we take out the head (nmillar), we'd probably destabilize the others.
I'm practically convinced he is the master scum if such a think exists...

His attitude has radically changed since I accused him of posting infrequently during the five days. He didn't post just to defend himself, but to question others :
"So why Vitek?"

Suddenly, he's interested in the others activities, while Vitec, from the beginning inquired me on my choice for voting "nolynch".

Just look at his behavior since the beginning, and you'll see he's coming out of his nest slowly but clearly.
I did my research... He acted like this in the previous mafia game, was the first one to strongly suspect NYF, got killed of, he turned out to be a townie and NYF is now highly suspected of being a scum.

I believe in his methods... for now at least. And I'd ask you to vote usefully since he's never gonna get lynched the first day anyway...
You want action ? Vote for nmillar and convince the others to do so.

We'll only need 5 more votes to get him lynched if you do.
To be honest, n0x0ss' attack against nmillar has made me lose a bit of faith in his integrity. Although he brings up some good points, I feel like he's stretching a bit. I'll write out a longer post when I get home later.
Unvote NoLynch, Vote gameon

His voting is all over the place, and I see that as I read through the thread, he hasn't explained ANY of these votes; he's simply placed them. I am quite familiar with scum flying under the radar the whole game, popping up long enough to place deciding votes. I think that may be what's going on here, and DAMNed if I'm gonna let that happen.
Let me clarify what I said. There have been two explanations for his votes (when he voted for GameRager, he said it was because GR was going to be absent over the weekend) and just now, he said he wanted to move the game along. Those are just explanations, though, not justifications, which is what I meant to say.
boct1584: Let me clarify what I said. There have been two explanations for his votes (when he voted for GameRager, he said it was because GR was going to be absent over the weekend) and just now, he said he wanted to move the game along. Those are just explanations, though, not justifications, which is what I meant to say.
GameRage did say he was going to be absent during the w-e ...
Look at the OP's second post. Plus it's an habit apparently to vote for absentees, people who are late or not showing up.
Didn't you just vote against me for that reason ?

Secondly, gameon wants only one thing... to get the game moving.
This is why he voted nolynch when I proposed it'd be good to let the game move instead of stagnate. This is also why he voted agains nmillar when i told him i'd help the game move along if everybody votes against nmillar.

Now I think we all have a fear that this thread's gonna turn out to be like the mafia #11.
His only mistake is to push the game to go on... for god sake,even his username is game on, isn't it clear enough he just wants the game to go on ?

Unless you have stronger arguments, please proceed to useful voting.
Sorry if I'm rude, but it's obvious he doesn't really know what to do and is desperate to get the game moving.
Okay, let me develop my previous post a little bit. Firstly, n0x0ss' whole play rubs me the wrong way. To me it feels like you're saying, "I didn't actually want nolynch, I just wanted everyone on my side so we could all move against nmillar", although it's entirely possible it's an honest move, it feels awfully manipulative for a townie play.

In addition, you seem to be arguing that nmillar is suspect because he's (nmillar's a he, right?) is an experienced player, which doesn't seem particularly relevant to me. Even weirder though, is that you seem to be defending Vitek on the same account: that he's an experienced player. Plus you accuse nmillar of suddenly posting more than he previously did, but he's only doing so because you're attacking him and he wants to defend himself.

Now, I'm not exactly defending nmillar (I'm going to reread his posts and see if anything scummy stands out), but some of your reasoning bothers me a bit. Please correct me if I'm misconstruing one of your points, though. :)
Well... I've figured out that You and gameon are townies because you agreed to vote nolynch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are a townie, aren't you ?
Well now, i'm sure about it.

This whole things have let me study the reaction of the people to the nolynch proposal (I do what i can with the little power I have as a townie to find a scum)
I could be totally wrong, and you could be a Scum. But I like to suppose that I made a right assumption.

So it leaves 9 other suspects. (Since I know for a fact that I'm no scum,I assume gameon isn't a scum, you aren't a scum)
I choose to believe that Vitec whom have been participating since the very beginning, harshly and vividly isn't a scum. I also made a promise to GameRage not to vote against him (Because I needed at least somebody I can trust to get me through this game alive, since I would've done this in real life, meaning I would've chosen an ally to trust no matter what. )

So it leaves 7 people I can blame. I don't have enough information about some of them.
I chose to suspect nmillar. I see an evolution in his reaction, from not caring and making remarks about people jumping on wagons and whatnot, and avoiding to state his opinion about the debate at hand.

I attack him , he reacts.. wich is expected of anyone in the position, but he suddenly also participate more and start asking questions to others.

Now if you truly believe I'm a scum, then please tell me, what would I benefit from, raising suspicion towards be by attacking harshly an-"up till know in the shadow guy"
when I could've just waited for the last nolynch vote to move on to night and kill ?

I mean, I won't go pick a player out of the blue if his reaction didn't seem the least suspicious to me.
I'm quite sure we can catch our first scum, so I break the vote chain and I make my argument.

As for why I suspect him... You'll have to read through my previous posts, how I believe an experienced killer would act. This is why I emphasize on him being experienced.

Now you might raise the question... How would you know how an experienced killer would act, since you're not an experience player ?
Well, I just took time to think about it, putting myself under his/her skin.
Now believe what you will, I'm not gonna change my vote.
N0x0ss: snippity snip
Yeah, I'm town, don't worry. Although your reasoning for the most part seems sound, my main problem with it is that you seem to be picking up on a particular type of gameplay. Yes, Vitek is quite active, but that could very well be just as scummy as being more reactionary, especially since he was pushing so much for a lynch (though again, as I said, there's no real evidence against him). From what I've read of other games, what nmillar's been doing basically falls into his playstyle. He seems like the type to sit back and formulate opinions before coming forth with a big theory all at once. As for him getting more involved, it's entirely possible that your accusation just brought more of his attention back to the game so he's been looking through it and commenting on other things.

That being said, I'm still kind of in the middle. I'm going to look back on previous posts now and post my thoughts.