It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have 2 50% off Coupons for System Shock 2 and Sniper Elite V2 on Steam along with Shank and Darksiders.

Would like to trade for the Knives of Dunwall Dishonored DLC, Mars War Logs, Risen 2 DLC or trading cards. Add me on Steam "The Grinderman"
Recsam511: Thanks HeDanny for the trade ( Machinarium for Syndacate Wars ) +rep!:)
You too mate! Thanks! :)
Anyone willing to trade System Shock 2 50% coupon on steam for Waking Mars on GOG?
snip
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Zorder
anaheim85: Anyone willing to trade System Shock 2 50% coupon on steam for Waking Mars on GOG?
So you want someone to pay full price for SS2....? They would have to pay 4.99 for waking mars on gog and then another 4.99 for SS2 on steam at the 50% off....if anything, you buying SS2 and then offering it for waking mars would be a much more fair offer...Not too mention, SS2 is currently 4.99 on GOG=P
Huh. Cool thread.

I've got a giftable Section 8: Prejudice on Steam, anyone interested in it?
anaheim85: Anyone willing to trade System Shock 2 50% coupon on steam for Waking Mars on GOG?
misfire200: So you want someone to pay full price for SS2....? They would have to pay 4.99 for waking mars on gog and then another 4.99 for SS2 on steam at the 50% off....if anything, you buying SS2 and then offering it for waking mars would be a much more fair offer...Not too mention, SS2 is currently 4.99 on GOG=P
Well Waking Mars came with a gog code on IGS for ~ a buck, so I guess he's hoping for someone sitting on one of those.
misfire200: So you want someone to pay full price for SS2....? They would have to pay 4.99 for waking mars on gog and then another 4.99 for SS2 on steam at the 50% off....if anything, you buying SS2 and then offering it for waking mars would be a much more fair offer...Not too mention, SS2 is currently 4.99 on GOG=P
MoP: Well Waking Mars came with a gog code on IGS for ~ a buck, so I guess he's hoping for someone sitting on one of those.
Hmmm...well that would be slightly different, but still coupons....ugh...=)

Also only 3,337 of those on IGS were sold so that is not that many floating around so there value would still be similar in my opinion to the sale price of waking mars on sale since you cannot go back in time and buy them for a $1 now...

Unlike say some of the humble bundle games that have 500,000 copies out and about...can we say anything THQ based=P
Want: FTL humble store gift ($2.5) http://www.ftlgame.com/ (I own the game on GOG :D)

Have: any $2.5 game on Steam or GamersGate

PS: FTL sale ends in 12 hours.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by grynn
Have :

The Incredible Machine Mega Pack (trade for The Pit Mindgames DLC)
Street Fighter 2 Alpha (trade for System Shock 2)

Want :

System Shock 2 (GOG) (on sale)
The Sword of the Stars The Pit Mindgames DLC (GOG)
Post edited July 03, 2013 by nijuu
no
a coupon for a game with summer sale right around the corner. =/
grynn: Want: FTL humble store gift ($2.5) http://www.ftlgame.com/ (I own the game on GOG :D)

Have: any $2.5 game on Steam or GamersGate

PS: FTL sale ends in 12 hours.
3 hours left for this, I can add some bonus stuff or $1 dlc or something.
low rated
Nevermind,i didn't really know people in this website are such..
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Jok3r_Her3
Jok3r_Her3:
You're asking one of us to buy you a $65 item in exchange for your $1 bundle leftovers?
Jok3r_Her3:
Asbeau: You're asking one of us to buy you a $65 item in exchange for your $1 bundle leftovers?
Not 1$ bundle leftovers.

And as i said i am in kind of a hard position,and i would take the smaller pledge. I'm just trying to get into the game,not trying to go for a huge profit or anything. And i said i can get more games if i had to.