It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Thank you! Are you wanting Dawn of Magic?
Ian: no thank you mate, just wanted gift u :)

btw i want a link for desura tomorrow please :D (i really excited)
Thank you again!
HK_47: Been wanting to get Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for a while, and right now it's the Steam daily deal ($7.49). Problem is, Steam won't let me buy it, presumably because my country isn't GFWL supported. I know the GFWL restrictions can be worked around with a profile for a supported country (which is what I did with DiRT 2), though it's a pain in the a**. These artificial restrictions really make me wish that everything was available on GOG.

So I'd like to ask a favor . Would anyone be willing to buy the game for me and PM the Steam code? I can send the payment with Paypal, or just buy an equivalently-priced game for you from GOG/Steam/Desura.

If anyone's wondering why I asked here instead of a Steam-specific forum, I think we can all agree that this community is a lot more trustworthy.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!
geoconker: I feel your pain. Hate those region lockings.

I'm willing to help you with this deal, but I have three conditions (don't worry, they're quite simple to meet):

1- You should check if Steam would let you download and install the game. As it won't let you buy it I'm not sure if it allows you receive it as a gift either, there might be another check or something. You should definitely look this thing up.

2- This is not illegal by any means, right? ;) I believe it isn't, but you never know.

3- I'm interested in quite a few GOG games, but no combination in my wishlist amounts to $7.50, so I can provide you a list of games and let you choose any combination of two games that amounts to $7.98 ($4.99 + $2.99), if you want to repay me right now, but I can also trust you and wait until a game I want goes on sale for exactly $7.50 (like Don't Starve or GRID) if the cents difference is somewhat significant to you ;)
1. I know there are local (PC) players, so I think Steam will let me download it. If not, then that's my fault.

2. Not that I know of ;)

3. I don't mind getting $7.98 worth of games for you, I'm asking for a favor after all :)

Let me know what games you want, and I'll send the codes
Have:
Borderlands GOTY Steam Key

Want:
System Shock 2 GOG Gift
Torchlight 2 Steam
Post edited June 30, 2013 by yinan
Have :
desura:

Zafehouse: diaries
Zombies ruined my day
eleusis
fairy bloom freesia
radical roach
millenium 2
i shall remain
la-mulana
recruits
manor of the damned

Steam:
la-mulana
tobes vertical adventure
oddworld:abes oddysee + exodus
geneforge saga
grotesque tactics
grotesque tactics 2
patrician iv
patrician iv :rise of a dynasty dlc
slam bolt scrappers
fairy bloom freesia
legendary

happy to trade multiple keys, open to offers
(gog, desura, steam.,gg...)
please pm

traded with : momo1991,cj13810, Giltonnam, Heretic777
Updated on next page.
Post edited July 06, 2013 by HeDanny
low rated
oasis789: Have:

Steam Tradables
Batman Arkham City regular edition
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Hotline Miami
LA noire
Max Payne 3
Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum
Portal 2
RAGE

Steam Keys
Botanicula
Dirt Showdown
DLC Quest
Dungeonland
March of the Eagles
Space Marine

Want:
Wiz 6-7
Wiz 8
Anvil of Dawn
Under a killing moon
King of dragon pass
Twinsen's adventure
Septerracore
VTM redemption
Anachronox
System shock 2
Need anything for steam for your LA Noire?
Only for those with idle money in their Steam wallet but would rather buy games on GOG:

I would very much like to have Freedom Force Pack ($7.49), and can offer about 6 dollars worth of games on GOG (for instance Kain and Raziel while they are on sale).

Thanks for your consideration.
[H] Syberia bundle (Steam Gift)

[W] Soul reaver 2 + Blood Omen 2 while they are on sale
hi all,

I've obtained steam key for Giana Sisters, and want to trade it for a GOG key...

would anyone help please? :o)

EDIT: only Czech and Slovak players please, the steam code is country restricted!
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Kunovski
Kunovski: hi all,

I've obtained steam key for Giana Sisters, and want to trade it for a GOG key...

Level? :p
Kunovski: hi all,

triock: Level? :p
right :D
I have Borderlands 2 code that I would like to trade for some other game.
I would love Xcom but I will consider every offer
Outdated post.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: Want: GOG code for the Turn Based Strategy Supreme Bundle minus Alpha Centauri, Master of Magic, and Master of Orion 1+2, which I have already, leaving Colonization, Fragile Allegiance, Galactic Civilizations I, and Space Empires IV. I'd prefer you were getting the discounted price for owning the bundle.

Have to trade:
GOG codes for Ghost Master, Neverwinter Nights 1&2, or Torchlight.
Excuse me, are you asking for a code to complete a bundle you own part of? If so, why not just get it yourself?
changed
Post edited July 03, 2013 by DProject