It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a LImbo and Trine steam key.

Anyone want to trade those for Syberia?
mrtophat101: I have a LImbo and Trine steam key.

Give them away...... :P
Just kidding... Ah,Its late....I'm off to bed
mrtophat101: I have a LImbo and Trine steam key.

mshashankr: Give them away...... :P
Just kidding... Ah,Its late....I'm off to bed
You can always bribe me with delicious naan. :P
deleted
Post edited June 09, 2012 by Accatone
Looking for

Star Wolves 1 , 2 and 3
Ufo Trilogy
and Pathologic

if anyone has these left over from 1C sale bundle.
Let me know what you want for them, bear in mind I know how much the 1C Collection was on sale ! :p
summitus: Looking for

Star Wolves 1 , 2 and 3
Ufo Trilogy
and Pathologic

Let me know what you want for them, bear in mind I know how much the 1C Collection was on sale ! :p
I have all these.
summitus: Looking for

Star Wolves 1 , 2 and 3
Ufo Trilogy
and Pathologic

gyokzoli: I have all these.
Let me know what you would like for them :)
Post edited June 21, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
gyokzoli: I have all these.
summitus: Let me know what you would like for them :)
My heart's desire is Magic the Gathering 2013 preorder (6.99 GBP / 8.99 EUR).
Now, I think that's a little bit too much to ask because I got these cheap so what if you choose other games too?
Look at this please.
Barry_Woodward: Would anyone be interested in acquiring a Bastion Steam key in exchange for a GOG game?
I am afraid everyone and their mother now owns Bastion thanks to the Bundle.
mrtophat101: I am afraid everyone and their mother now owns Bastion thanks to the Bundle.
You would still have to beat the average, which is $8+, to get Bastion. If you already have the other games in the bundle or aren't interested in them it might be appealing enough to trade for a lower priced GOG.
Post edited June 11, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
mrtophat101: I am afraid everyone and their mother now owns Bastion thanks to the Bundle.
Barry_Woodward: You would still have to beat the average, which is $8+, to get Bastion. If you already have the other games in the bundle or aren't interested in them it might be appealing enough to trade a weekend promo GOG for.
I stand corrected. ;)
summitus: Let me know what you would like for them :)
gyokzoli: My heart's desire is Magic the Gathering 2013 preorder (6.99 GBP / 8.99 EUR).
Now, I think that's a little bit too much to ask because I got these cheap so what if you choose other games too?
Look at this please.
Pm'd you :)
Whitewraith: yea I even offered some of my 1c games 5 to 1 for an on sale $2.99 GOG and was a no deal. I think its just supply and demand and too many 1c floating around.
gameon: I already have pathologic, but i have to say that its worth $2.99 alone!

I guess alot of those games need to be tried out before getting them. Plus alot of them have drm.

Good luck with it though.
Thanks for the encouragement , its not a big deal I already got my moneys worth, I really just like trading ( I find it fun)
I know this is a real long shot, but I want a gift of the second Humble Indie Bundle (the one with Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans). Not a Steam code, but an actual HIB key page. I'd be willing to trade a couple GOG games for one.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by EC-