It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is anyone interested in Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods from Gamersgate ?
Post edited June 08, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Post edited June 12, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Gamersgate games to trade

(H)
Alien shooter gold pack and Cryostasis
Theatre of War 3 Korea and Real Warfare: 1242
Cuban Missile Crisis and Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Stalingrad and Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade
Gothic 3 Forsaken gods and Death to spies
Pathological and Death to spies moment of truth and
Ascension to the Throne

(W)
Soulbringer and Darkstone
Would trade all for Torchlight 2
and I am open to any offers
Post edited June 29, 2012 by Whitewraith
Updated the list of games that i offer, and also made the deal a bit more generous. Also, it is possible to haggle with me, in case you want a game that you feels should have a lower value (I could for an example accept the fact that Dusk-12 should be worth €10, rather than €20)

And there are some pretty good games up for offer here. King's Bounty, Armored Princess, Fantasy Wars, Theatre of War 2, Elven Legacy and so on.

Heck, tell you what, the person who is willing to strike a deal with me will not only get the original King Arthur, but also Elven Legacy, on top of any other games you want

Offer
Trying to trade things from the GamersGate 1C Bundle as if they really hold that value is ridiculous, when it's well known the bundle was on sale for just $20. That's why so many people have 1C Bundle leftovers to trade, myself included. You aren't fooling anyone except yourself.
[H]: The Ship Steam tradeable
[W]: Any Steam game or Steam key i don't have
I'm interested Steam keys from Indie gala: Space Empires 4, Bad Rat and Puzzle Kingdom
(i can add some sweets 1C Gamersgate games)
Post edited June 08, 2012 by metalkidz
Have (Steam codes)
Magicka
Renegade Ops

Want
GOG or Steam offers.
ABH20: Trying to trade things from the GamersGate 1C Bundle as if they really hold that value is ridiculous, when it's well known the bundle was on sale for just $20. That's why so many people have 1C Bundle leftovers to trade, myself included. You aren't fooling anyone except yourself.
yea I even offered some of my 1c games 5 to 1 for an on sale $2.99 GOG and was a no deal. I think its just supply and demand and too many 1c floating around.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by Whitewraith
ABH20: Trying to trade things from the GamersGate 1C Bundle as if they really hold that value is ridiculous, when it's well known the bundle was on sale for just $20. That's why so many people have 1C Bundle leftovers to trade, myself included. You aren't fooling anyone except yourself.
It worked though...
A fool and their money are easily parted. Kudos to you I suppose for finding someone gullible to fall for it.
AFnord: It worked though...
I have enjoyed many games from 1C. Do you have any games left over ?
Trade done. Thx Chisaku!
Post edited June 09, 2012 by didamangi
VVhiteVVolf: I have enjoyed many games from 1C. Do you have any games left over ?
Yep, plenty! The King's Bounty: The Legend & Armored Princess are still left (which are my personal favourites of the ones that I had up for offer), as are Fantasy Wars, Elven Legacy (just the base game, no expansions and not from the 1C bundle, as it was published by Paradox), Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle of Caen, Snajper, Adrenaline, Hellforces, Mortyr 2093-1944, Stalingrad, Timothy, UFO: Aftershock, Space Rangers 2 (not reboot) & a few more.
If you are interested, I'm willing to trade quite a few of those for Naval Warfare: Arctic Circle (currently on sale on both Steam & Gamer's Gate for €10) and/or Crusader Kings 2 (€19.98 on both steam & gamer's gate)
Post edited June 08, 2012 by AFnord
VVhiteVVolf: I have enjoyed many games from 1C. Do you have any games left over ?
AFnord: Yep, plenty! The King's Bounty: The Legend & Armored Princess are still left (which are my personal favourites of the ones that I had up for offer), as are Fantasy Wars, Elven Legacy (just the base game, no expansions and not from the 1C bundle, as it was published by Paradox), Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle of Caen, Snajper, Adrenaline, Hellforces, Mortyr 2093-1944, Stalingrad, Timothy, UFO: Aftershock, Space Rangers 2 (not reboot) & a few more.
If you are interested, I'm willing to trade quite a few of those for Naval Warfare: Arctic Circle (currently on sale on both Steam & Gamer's Gate for €10) and/or Crusader Kings 2 (€19.98 on both steam & gamer's gate)
Yeah, I like Kings Bounty games too :) I was looking to trade Insecticide and Ankh 3 from gamersgate for something. I'm thinking I may have to just give those away <.<