It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I must not give up.........

Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods, Death to spies, Death to spies moment of truth, Pathological, A farewell to Dragons, Accension to the Throne
No one has entered yet to the Hacker Evolution Duality giveaway which ends in 7 hours. So if you want it it's time to enter. :)
gyokzoli: No one has entered yet to the Hacker Evolution Duality giveaway which ends in 7 hours. So if you want it it's time to enter. :)
Good odds....
But I already have it.
+1 anyway.

Sometimes it can be a surprising amount of work to give something away....!
gyokzoli: No one has entered yet to the Hacker Evolution Duality giveaway which ends in 7 hours. So if you want it it's time to enter. :)
I would enter if I could, i liked the other Hacker game...
+1 anyway ;p
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner: I would enter if I could, i liked the other Hacker game...
+1 anyway ;p
Ohh, if no one enter the giveaway, you can have it.
Speaking about the Hacker series :

added these to my offer ( steam keys )

10x complete Hacker series
3x Hacker Evolution: Untold
3x Hacker Evolution Duality
Post edited May 31, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Alrighty.

[H]
Gamersgate:
Mount & Blade

Steam:
Humble Bundle V (Amnesia: The Dark Descent+Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP+LIMBO+Psychonauts)

[W] (in order of preference)
Blackwell Bundle
Resonance
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Legend of Grimrock
The Longest Journey
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Heroes of Might and Magic 3

GOG is preferred of course, but I honestly don't really care where it's from.
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Gazoinks
I don't think you can giveaway seperate keys of the HIB games. They're all one key aren't they? Except the Beat the Average titles like Bastion.
Sinizine: I don't think you can giveaway seperate keys of the HIB games. They're all one key aren't they? Except the Beat the Average titles like Bastion.
Ah, crap, you're right. I forgot. :/ Ah well, nevermind!

EDIT: Hope this doesn't get me stoned, but I decided to add the unified key to my trading. I already have half of the games in it (and I dont plan on downloading the DRM-free versions of the 2 I have), so it'd go to waste otherwise, so I'd rather trade it to somebody else. That way we both benefit. :)
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Gazoinks
^_^
Post edited May 31, 2012 by retro_gamer
Looking for Desura code of Graduation Bundle, I can offer some indies on Steam or 1C games on GG.
Looking for humble bundle 1 & 2

if you got either and are looking to trade, let me know

offering money :) (paypal)
updated:

:)

Thank you Chisaku, thank you.
Post edited June 01, 2012 by SimpleUser
Post edited June 02, 2012 by the_bard
Thanks for the giveaway. I appreciate it.