It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FiatLux: It is not the first time that you have asked that question about yourself....

Also it is not OK to PM somebody that you are OK with a deal and then shortly after , while the other is waiting, say you are not...

And finally , it were very unbecomming of you to start posting content of PMs here - but I am "game" if you are .......
gameon: Sorry for getting involved, but i have to say, you guys haven't lost anything over this. So all you need to remember is not to trade with one another.

No one is thinking that either of you are unscrupulous. It would be in both of your best interests to forgive and forget.
I think that I will keep this up a while longer - after all : I didn't start this.....

(+ I am angry and annoyed)
Post edited May 22, 2012 by FiatLux
I will try to get this thread back on topic ... :p

Have

Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe Steam Tradable
Dead Horde Steam Tradable
Atom Zombie Smasher Steam Tradable

want offers pl0x ! :-)
Asbeau: Take it out of the classifieds please, gentlemen.
I didn't start it here , but since "ne_zavarj" has taken it to the forum then I am going to be sure that this is properly dealt with here..... , Thank you!!!
Asbeau: Take it out of the classifieds please, gentlemen.
FiatLux: I didn't start it here , but since "ne_zavarj" has taken it to the forum then I am going to be sure that this is properly dealt with here..... , Thank you!!!
If you want to throw your toys out of the pram, do it in another thread.
Maybe create another thread for your issue? Easy for you guys to discuss without crowding this thread since PM can't solve the problem.

(and easy for us to read it)
Post edited May 22, 2012 by wormholewizards
[H]

- Nimbus (STEAM gift) - 9.99€

or

- Commandos Collection (STEAM gift) - 13.99€

[W]

- DEAD ISLAND (STEAM gift) midweek madnes on STEAM for 11.99€

PM me.
Post edited May 22, 2012 by retro_gamer
4 keys for a $5.99 , 5 keys for a $9.99 gog game .

Steam keys :
10x complete Hacker series
3x Hacker Evolution: Untold
3x Hacker Evolution Duality
2x Dead Horde
1x Oil Rush
5x Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
3x Trauma
1x Really Big Sky
2x Gemini Rue
3x Toki Tori
1x RUSH
2x Aztaka
2x complete Dejobaan catalogue
3x Caster
3x LightFish

Desura keys :

5x 8-Bit Commando
3x Incognito
4x Commander
5x Clone Wolf : Protector
2x Spring Up Harmony
4x Kenshi
1x Astroslugs
3x Survivors of Ragnarök
2x Little Kingdom
2x The Clockwork Man and The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World
15x Wanderlust Rebirth
3x Project Black Sun
3x BEEP
1x Santa Rockstar HD

Other :

2x Lux Delux ( serial key / you need to download the game from the developer )
3x The Casebook Trilogy Special Edition ( direct download link )
6x The Tribloos ( direct download link )

wishlist : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post2294
Post edited June 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
low rated
FiatLux: I didn't start it here , but since "ne_zavarj" has taken it to the forum then I am going to be sure that this is properly dealt with here..... , Thank you!!!
Asbeau: If you want to throw your toys out of the pram, do it in another thread.
Sorry ? , but I didn't see anyone protesting as long as it were only "ne_zavarj" trying to bad mouth me....
wormholewizards: Maybe create another thread for your issue? Easy for you guys to discuss without crowding this thread since PM can't solve the problem.

Sorry ? , but I didn't see anyone protesting as long as it were only "ne_zavarj" trying to bad mouth me....
Asbeau: If you want to throw your toys out of the pram, do it in another thread.
gameon: The worst thing to do to an angry poster is to antagonise. Its like adding fuel to a fire. Its times like these that mods would be beneficial to give warnings to people, so that threads dont de-rail like this.
As already stated then I were not the one starting this, but I am sure as hell make sure that it is finished the right way....
low rated
wormholewizards: Maybe create another thread for your issue? Easy for you guys to discuss without crowding this thread since PM can't solve the problem.

Or maybe "ne_zavarj" ought to setup shop in a thread of its own ? - if you look at the number of posts and the amount of keys peddled... ?

Then when someone had to take something up with the "shopkeeper" then you didn't have to look at it....

FiatLux: Or maybe "ne_zavarj" ought to setup shop in a thread of its own ? - if you look at the number of posts and the amount of keys peddled... ?

Then when someone had to take something up with the "shopkeeper" then you didn't have to look at it....
Holy hell you're being immature..
please stop filling this thread with your crybaby posts, and take this crap somewhere else..

tag dig sammen din barnlige nørd..!!!
low rated
FiatLux: Or maybe "ne_zavarj" ought to setup shop in a thread of its own ? - if you look at the number of posts and the amount of keys peddled... ?

darknath: Holy hell you're being immature..
please stop filling this thread with your crybaby posts, and take this crap somewhere else..

tag dig sammen din barnlige nørd..!!!
Efter som at du ikke aner en skid om hvad der egentlig er gået for sig så syntes jeg at du skulle tage og lukke røven din syge idiot !!!!
gone
Post edited May 22, 2012 by darknath
I think Fiatlux is e very good person and he don't care money.
When i newbie of here i offered some things for his items. He gaves me all steam games for free its about 60-70 bucks and I am very happy to earn a good friend like Fiatlux from GOG community.
Post edited May 22, 2012 by eny4lios
eny4lios: I think Fiatlux is e very good person and he don't care money.
When i newbie of here i offered some things for his items. He gaves me all steam games for free its about 60-70 bucks.
Thank you very much "eny4lios" that were very kind of you ,
on a side note then the whole thing with "ne_zavarj" has been "a matter of principle"....
Gee - I really gotta gift you some more games "eny4lios" ;-)
If no one else "wants to give me any more trouble" then I think that I will let things slide and drop the present matter ,
My "change of heart/resolve" is purely and only due to the way "eny4lios" has acted here...
Thank you very much "eny4lios" for being so kind !!!