It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/sub/11732/]Supreme Commander Gold Edition.

I want and [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/legacy_of_kain_soul_reaver]Legacy of Cain: Soul Reaver.
Post edited May 16, 2012 by grynn
Deal done!

[HAVE]
Dear Esther (Steam) - currently 4.99 USD

[WANT]
ARMA Gold (GOG) - currently 3.99 USD
Post edited May 17, 2012 by gyokzoli
Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods, Death to spies, Death to spies moment of truth, Pathological, A farewell to Dragons, Accension to the Throne

also have Aliens vs predator (2010) steam redeemable

I would trade all games for torchlight 2 or kingdoms of Amalur DLC Teeth of naros I would trade a few for Darkstone or Soulbringer and I am open to any offers
Have:

2 Mass Effect 3 Prothean DLC codes from the Collector's edition and 2 Mass Effect 3 Online Passes

All on PS3 for the EU region, all unused and brand new

Want:

Arma Gold that's 4 Dollars today

Cheap as chips for you, I get rid of something I don't need - Both of us Win
No one want to trade today ?
I have a copy of Frozen Synapse (Steam) that I'd like to trade for any game on GOG. PM me if you're interested.
Semi related. Skydrift is 2.50 over at Greenmangaming, but all of my current funds are tied up at Steam. I'm looking for someone to buy Skydrift over there and trade me the Steam key from it for something of around the same price on Steam of your choice (for instance, Plants vs Zombies).
Have:
Psychonauts (Steam Code)
The Ball (Steam Code)

Want:
2x Supreme Commander 2 DLC
Have:
Mount & Blade (Gamersgate)

Want:
The Longest Journey
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition
Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Other offers

Free:
Sinestro Corps Batsuit for PS3 Arkham City
Post edited May 16, 2012 by Gazoinks
Barry_Woodward: I have a copy of Frozen Synapse (Steam) that I'd like to trade for any game on GOG. PM me if you're interested.
Awesome guy to trade with! :)
mrtophat101: Awesome guy to trade with! :)
Ditto mrtophat101! Thanks for making my first trade so pleasant. :D
Looking for someone from US to get me a Steam Card in one of the Gamestop stores. Can pay in games or by PayPal or Moneybookers.
Would like to trade Vampire Bloodlines (Steamgifts)

For Dear Esther on Steam sale

Thanks!
Wanne trade LIMBO key (Steam) or Trine key (Steam) for a GOG game.
[Have]

Batman Arkham Bundle (Steam Tradeable)

(Include:)Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, Batman: Arkham City, Batman Arkham City: Arkham City Skins Pack, Batman Arkham City: Robin Bundle, Batman Arkham City: Nightwing Bundle, Batman Arkham City: Challenge Map Pack

[Want]
Only need 2x Rayman Origins

TRADE DONE :))
Post edited May 18, 2012 by eny4lios