It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Are those amazon purchases giftable?
You receive 3 steam keys if you buy the bundle . You can gift , or trade them .
Post edited May 06, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Yep, as ne_zavarj says, separate steam keys
Have following steam keys:
dota2 (from playdota)
xotic
inMomentum
Hacker Evolution Duality
Your doodles are bugged!
Zombie shooter 2
plain sight
trapped dead
greed:black border
future wars
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
Altitude
Really Big Sky

want:
gog wishlist, steam offers
Is anyone have a leftover gift code of Republic: The Revolution ?
[Have] 1500 Station Cash code (Good for SOE games such as Free Realms, Everquest, Everquest 2, etc)

[Want] $10-$15 via paypal

PM if interested.

TERRARIA IS GONE! Thanks for the trade, the_bard! Pleasure working with you :)
Post edited May 06, 2012 by CymTyr
Nevermind
Post edited May 07, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Have
Batman Arkham Bundle (TradeAble)
Shank 2 (Tradeable)
Trapped dead (Tradeable)
Plain Sight Steam Key
Dota 2 Key (GONE)
Torchlight (Tradeable)

Want

Oh So Fine bundle from amazon (Found Fresh Blood)

Offers
UPDATED
Post edited May 09, 2012 by eny4lios
Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods, Death to spies, Death to spies moment of truth, Pathological, A farewell to Dragons, Accension to the Throne

also have Aliens vs predator (2010) steam redeemable

would trade all games for torchlight 2 or kingdoms of Amalur DLC Teeth of naros and I am open to all trades
Post edited May 07, 2012 by Whitewraith
Have:

Defense Grid + 4 DLC (steam key)
Faerie Solitaire (steam key)
Cities in Motion (gamersgate)

Want:

The Indie Royale May Bundle
have following in steam:
Half-Life 2
" ":ep 1
portal
I also have a key for Dungeon Defenders (no DLC included sadly) on steam
I want
myst V: Exile on GOG
PM me with what you want in exchange for the game that I have
I missed a few of the sales here and on Steam recently. I have a Steam copy of Torchlight I'd trade for Dungeon Siege 3 or Nox. Any takers?
Have:

2 Mass Effect 3 Prothean DLC codes from the Collector's edition and 2 Mass Effect 3 Online Passes

All on PS3 for the EU region, all unused and brand new

Want:

A $5.99 Game for 1 DLC and 1 Online Pass code

Cheap as chips for you, I get rid of something I don't need - Both of us Win
NEW LIST (current as of May 8 2012):

Have:
1x Warcraft III + Frozen Throne expansion keys (Battle.net account required)
2x Starcraft + Brood War keys (Battle.net account required)
1x Half-Life GOTY key (Steam account required, adds all original Half-Life series games + Counterstrike and Day of Defeat)
1x Counter-Strike key (Steam account required, dunno what it contains... sources say Counter-Strike, Condition Zero)
Golden Axe 1+2 (Steam account required, Genesis Classics, tradeable copy from Holiday 2011)

Want: Offers, games on Steam I don't own.
NO INDIE BUNDLE OR DESURA KEYS. I probably already have 'em all. So don't bother.

I'll trade a bunch of these for The Witcher 2 (I know, I know) or Alan Wake here on GOG.
Post edited May 08, 2012 by Foxhack
Have: Cities in Motion (Mac) (GamersGate)
Want: Offers
I will post this while the Indie Gala happy hour is on. As you know those, who bought the bundle in the first week can get 4x bundles at the price of one right now. If someone is going to buy 4x BTA IG4 bundles for the price of 1 it and does not know what to do with one of them, I could try exchanging for something or paying for it with PayPal (that would be 1/4th of the BTA bundle price). Also perhaps someone is gathering up a team to make such a purchase, than I would participate. I basically do not need ARES, RBS and SSBR (have them all) and can give back the codes for those games. My interest lies primarily in Altitude and some music from the bundle (Flashbulb). So if anyone for some weird reason is up for such a thing - PM me.