It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Howdy folks, have a copy of Thief 2, looking for offers.

Particularly interested in say, Transformers that's the Steam daily deal, but am willing to listen to offers.
I want Shank 2 ($5 atm) on Steam.

I'm offering any of these options,

- Any $7.5 game on GamersGate
- Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days [Steam]
- Flatout [Steam]
Post edited May 04, 2012 by grynn
ne_zavarj: off topic :

I have too many packs on my wishlist .

Thief
Hitman ( i bet we will get another game of the series in next wek )
Ultima ( except Underworld )
Myst & Uru
Tex Murphy
Gabriel Knight 2 + 3
King's Quest
Space Quest
Police Quest
UFO
Populous
Dungeon Keeper
Wing Commander
I see that the first line in your post says off topic : .

So does this mean that you expect people to give you these games for free now ???
sebarnolds: Hi !

I have a Steam key for Dawn of War 2 & a Steam key for Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising. Would anybody be interested in trading them for Transformers: War on Cybertron (currently 5$ on Steam) ?

Thank you !
I must admit that this is a *very nice offer*, however I think that I myself will wait for a "franchise" or holiday sale if I should want this on Steam......
(I haven't even gotten through playing the first Dawn of War series yet)......
Post edited May 04, 2012 by FiatLux
Hi everyone.

I'm just coming back to tell everyone that I don't have my Steam keys for Dawn of War 2 and Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising as JMich traded them for Transformers. Thank you very much to him and I recommend him to all of you for future trading.
sebarnolds: Hi everyone.

I'm just coming back to tell everyone that I don't have my Steam keys for Dawn of War 2 and Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising as JMich traded them for Transformers. Thank you very much to him and I recommend him to all of you for future trading.
Congratulations , and thank you for giving such a nice offer.....
FiatLux: So does this mean that you expect people to give you these games for free now ???
Nope .

By the way : If you have any problem with me or with my posts use the PM function .
FiatLux: So does this mean that you expect people to give you these games for free now ???
ne_zavarj: Nope .

By the way : If you have any problem with me or with my posts use the PM function .
Excuse me ! ,
You made a public forum post and now you ask that public replies to public forum posts be sent as P.M. 's , you are joking right ?

Anyway I asked because I can see that you have deleted content of previous posts with offers and now you just seems to "demand"....
(But don't worry , I got the content of more of the deleted posts saved to my harddrive so I can post it all here if need be.... )
;-)

In this post : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post1949
you write that :
"I guess i'm not a good trader ( maybe i'm a bit greedy ? ) :(
Looks like i will not trade all these keys for games . :( "

So I think that my question is/were perfectly valid.....

P.S.
I can understand why you have not deleted the content of the mentioned/shown post also as that would be rather aimlessly as there were responses showing the content of the post just after the post.....
Post edited May 04, 2012 by FiatLux
Gamersgate games to trade
Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods

edit
Post edited May 04, 2012 by Whitewraith
[H]
tradable:
Magicka x2

keys:
Torchlight
Orion Dino Beatdown

[W]
$6 GOGs each
oasis789: Orion Dino Beatdown
Is the single player part good ?
oasis789: Orion Dino Beatdown
ne_zavarj: Is the single player part good ?
No idea never played it myself.
<voided>
Post edited May 07, 2012 by Tallima
Have (on Gamersgate):
Alpha Protocol
Alien Shooter Gold pack
Cardinal Quest
Classic Car Racing
Crusader Kings Complete
Fantasy Wars
King's Bounty: Armoured Princess
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
King's Bounty: The Legend
Space Rangers
Star Wolves
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
UFO: Aftermath
Zombie Shooter

And FOR MAC:
Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Cities in Motion
King's Bounty: Armoured Princess
King's Bounty: The Legend
No Time to Explain
Trine

Want:
Morrowind (Currently £6.49 on Steam)
Homm V
Theatre of war
Or offers.
Sinizine: Howdy folks, have a copy of Thief 2, looking for offers.

Particularly interested in say, Transformers that's the Steam daily deal, but am willing to listen to offers.
gameon: Is thief 2 the GOG version?
Yep.