It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Have: TWO of this weekends promos AND The Humble Botanicula Debut

Will give ALL of those for ONE of these: Planescape torment, The Longest Journey, Still life, The guild gold edition.

But i'm open to offers too.

Offer ends after this weekend.
thanks for the trade :)
the_bard: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhL776xz9YU ]This Weekends Guaranteed trade(no haggling or negotiating): I will trade for The Walking Dead Season Pass (Steam) for HoMM V Bundle (GOG). Get all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead for only $19.99 USD! [/url]

Get The Walking Dead season pass -20% with a trade for HoMMV Bundle GOG version
I don't get it. This pass gives Walking Dead for 20, right? But the HOMM5 bundle is an additional 20 which means Walking Dead would cost 40 USD and the game is much cheaper on Steam.
the_bard: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhL776xz9YU ]This Weekends Guaranteed trade(no haggling or negotiating): I will trade for The Walking Dead Season Pass (Steam) for HoMM V Bundle (GOG). Get all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead for only $19.99 USD! [/url]

gyokzoli: I don't get it. This pass gives Walking Dead for 20, right? But the HOMM5 bundle is an additional 20 which means Walking Dead would cost 40 USD and the game is much cheaper on Steam.
The Season Pass means you get all 5 games that are in a Telltale Games season (instead of just a single episode) - it's not a coupon for the game - he is giving the game worth 25 for 20 in exchange for HoMM5
Post edited May 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
gyokzoli: I don't get it. This pass gives Walking Dead for 20, right? But the HOMM5 bundle is an additional 20 which means Walking Dead would cost 40 USD and the game is much cheaper on Steam.
I'm offering to trade The Walking Dead season pass straight across for HoMM V.

In other words: I have The Walking Dead season pass (Steam). Someone else has HoMMV for trade. We trade; they have received The Walking Dead for 19.99 USD.
Post edited April 28, 2012 by the_bard
darknath: The Season Pass means you get all 5 games that are in a Telltale Games season (instead of just a single episode) - it's not a coupon for the game - he is giving the game worth 25 for 20 in exchange for HoMM5
Thanks for explaining that. Just got in or I would've replied sooner.
[H]
Steam tradable:
- AC revelations

Steam keys:
- Crusader Kings II
- Deus Ex HR

Gamersgate:
- Cities in motion

Indie Gala 3 (Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, Trapped Dead, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, Twin Sector, Flatout)

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier beta key (xbox 360)

[W] Offers, GOG games
Post edited May 01, 2012 by oasis789
*deleted*
Post edited May 01, 2012 by ne_zavarj
KC6HD-DGK39-C77Y6-PMH2M-C3MMZ

Here is a code for the Beta for the new splinter cell game on 360. It is supposed to only work on North American accounts. All I ask is that if you use it, you post about it so that others know that it has been redeemed.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhL776xz9YU ]This Weeks Guaranteed trade(no haggling or negotiating): I will trade for The Walking Dead Season Pass (Steam) for HoMM V Bundle (GOG). Get all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead for only $19.99 USD! [/url]

The Walking Dead season pass is still available for HoMM V.
the_bard: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fhL776xz9YU ]This Weeks Guaranteed trade(no haggling or negotiating): I will trade for The Walking Dead Season Pass (Steam) for HoMM V Bundle (GOG). Get all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead for only $19.99 USD! [/url]

The Walking Dead season pass is still available for HoMM V.
Is it possible to change the Steam key to Telltale download ?
ne_zavarj: Is it possible to change the Steam key to Telltale download ?
I can ask, but with all the hell they had during the release I doubt I'll get a response anytime soon. And I'm pretty sure it'll be a negative. They're probably sick of hearing and seeing the word "Steam key".
the_bard: I can ask, but with all the hell they had during the release I doubt I'll get a response anytime soon. And I'm pretty sure it'll be a negative. They're probably sick of hearing and seeing the word "Steam key".
They will be surprised to hear someone want a Telltale download instead of the steam key .
the_bard: I can ask, but with all the hell they had during the release I doubt I'll get a response anytime soon. And I'm pretty sure it'll be a negative. They're probably sick of hearing and seeing the word "Steam key".
ne_zavarj: They will be surprised to hear someone want a Telltale download instead of the steam key .
Hahahah you're probably right.

Alright, I fired off an email. I don't expect an answer today. It will be interesting to see what they say.
Post edited April 29, 2012 by the_bard
Edit: apparently there's a sale I didn't know about. Ah well
Post edited April 29, 2012 by oasis789