It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

see updated on page 90
Post edited April 20, 2012 by newtrality
UPDATED !!
Have: Men of war Assault Squad Gamersgate gift (Steam redeemable) + King Bounty trilogy (3 games) Gamersgate
Trade both of them for: Indie royale gift currently on sale

We can negotiate if you don't feel satisfy with my offer :)
Post edited April 20, 2012 by metalkidz
Trade offer was taken, thank you.
Post edited April 20, 2012 by psicat
psicat: If anyone's willing I can trade Wanderlust: Rebirth, Cardinal Quest, and Black Market from the gamersgate IndieFort Bundle for Dark Fall 2 Lights Out that's on the weekend sale here.
Sent you PM.
*updated* AGAIN*

I Have ( All Steam gifts)

Counter Strike: Source
Portal

I want any of these from GOG.com

Unreal 2
Sacred Gold

Yes these are 1:1 trades I'm doing :O
Post edited April 20, 2012 by newtrality
Post edited May 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
HAVE
Leftovers from bundles or IGN:

2 USD entries:
Space Pirates and Zombies
Defense Grid: The Awakening + 4 Resurgence Map DLCs
Unstoppable Gorg
Hacker Evolution + Hacker Evolution: Duality + Hacker Evolution: Untold

1 USD entries:
Fortix 2
Zombie Shooter 1 + Zombie Shooter 2
inMomentum
Your Doodles Are Bugged!
Critical Mass
Fortix 2
Bunch Of Heroes
Trapped Dead
Still Life 2
Xotic + Pipe Works Expansion
Sideway New York
Wasteland Angel
BEEP
The Ball
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Beat Hazard + 2 DLCs

WANT

Games from this weekend GOG promo
So for example, I give Defense Grid (incl. DLCs) + Beep for Aquanox 2 (3 USD now)

Botanicula Humble bundle (I'd give at least half of it for the more than average bundle)
Post edited April 21, 2012 by gyokzoli
newtrality: *updated*

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Portal

Unreal Gold
Unreal 2
Gothic
Sacred Gold
I've seen a few people saying that they have Counter Strike: Global Offensive for trade. The game is still in beta isn't it? Will it unlock to the full version on release or will it just disappear?
korell: I've seen a few people saying that they have Counter Strike: Global Offensive for trade. The game is still in beta isn't it? Will it unlock to the full version on release or will it just disappear?
It's a beta so I think it will disappear. But still it has some trade value since many people wants to play even with the beta.
newtrality: *updated*

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Portal

Unreal Gold
Unreal 2
Gothic
Sacred Gold
korell: I've seen a few people saying that they have Counter Strike: Global Offensive for trade. The game is still in beta isn't it? Will it unlock to the full version on release or will it just disappear?
Yes Just the beta sir :D
edit: traded!
Post edited April 20, 2012 by didamangi
[H]
Crusader Kings II (steam key)
Indie Gala 3 gift (above average)

[W]
GOG games
Offers
[H]
Can buy you a cheap game on GoG or Steam, I don't have access to my money right now but in a few days when I do hopefully have access to it I can prolly buy you a game on GoG or Steam if you want.

[W]
Be Mine Bundle 2 (I already own Killing Floor so it only really needs to be the Minimum)

PM me if you can help me out, I will also be giving away the extra keys for games I have here on Steam if that helps my case at all.

Would really appreciate someone doing this for me before the sale ends
Post edited April 20, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Gone!
Post edited April 20, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Beat Hazard + DLCs from the bemine2 bundle goes to the first person who asks.
Another generous offer :) Yet I have it :P From that bundle the only thing I'm interested is The baconing...
Post edited April 20, 2012 by spinefarm