It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Double post : Is there any trade value of a Super Monday Night Combat Steam gift ? I have 4 in my inventory .
ne_zavarj: Double post : Is there any trade value of a Super Monday Night Combat Steam gift ? I have 4 in my inventory .
if you have them in super large quantities, it does (30+). otherwise, not usually, no.
abolat: if you have them in super large quantities, it does (30+). otherwise, not usually, no.
You mean more than 30 copies ?
abolat: if you have them in super large quantities, it does (30+). otherwise, not usually, no.
What does one do with such massive amounts of games I wonder?
Done !! Thanks all of you !
Post edited April 10, 2012 by metalkidz
metalkidz: Have: 1x Dota 2
Want: Be Mine 4$ bundle currently on sale
Hm... So tempted. Look me up on Steam, man.
Post edited April 10, 2012 by Foxhack
Done, thx all!!!
Post edited April 11, 2012 by metalkidz
[Have]

GamersGate Giftables

- Cardinal Quest
- Steel Storm

Steam Giftable

- Blood Bowl Legendary

Steam Keys

- Alien Zombie MegaPomPomCrap
- Astro Crash to Desktop Tripper
- Hack, Slash, Loot

[Want]

Offers
Sort of weird offer. I have 7.50 worth of Store Credit over at Gamersgate. I'd like to get Avernum: Esecape from the Pit on Steam. I'd be willing to snag anything in that price range for a trade. A good deal might be to snag the Mount and Blade Collection which is on sale for 7.50. PM me.
Done !!!!!!!
Post edited April 12, 2012 by metalkidz
I don't know where to put this so I guess I will put this here, does anyone have an extra Be Mine 2 Bundle or would be willing to purchase me one? Bank is taking a crap right now so not able to purchase myself until it gets straightened out which is who knows when
alexkoti: Steam keys interests me, but I no have GOG games to trade, only Steam games.

Plants vs. Zombies GOTY - steam gift
I'd be interested in trading Frozen Synapse for Plants vs. Zombies: GOTY.
metalkidz: [Have]: 2x DOTA 2
[Want]: 18k Blue Coin gamersgate or 1C complete pack
I liked your bemine 2 offer better :P
Sinizine: Sort of weird offer. I have 7.50 worth of Store Credit over at Gamersgate. I'd like to get Avernum: Esecape from the Pit on Steam. I'd be willing to snag anything in that price range for a trade. A good deal might be to snag the Mount and Blade Collection which is on sale for 7.50. PM me.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit $7.96 on gamersgate.... Think if you can rate 1 game you have (if you haven't done so already) you can get the game from gamersgate too ^^

edit: sorry I think u will have to review 10 games to get 50 cents...
Post edited April 12, 2012 by abolat
Sinizine: Sort of weird offer. I have 7.50 worth of Store Credit over at Gamersgate. I'd like to get Avernum: Esecape from the Pit on Steam. I'd be willing to snag anything in that price range for a trade. A good deal might be to snag the Mount and Blade Collection which is on sale for 7.50. PM me.
abolat: Avernum: Escape From the Pit $7.96 on gamersgate.... Think if you can rate 1 game you have (if you haven't done so already) you can get the game from gamersgate too ^^
Rate one game is 50 blue coins which represent $0.05, not $0.50 :)