It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rgnrk: *snip*
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern looks great. I would definitely buy it. Unfortunately GOG turned down several promising Dungeon Crawlers in the past, so I'm not overly optimistic.

Sorcery! would be great as well now that the series is complete. I own the first three games on my Android phone and they are very good. Would play them on PC as well. Inkle is already on board, so maybe we are lucky with this one.

Klang looks like a very good rhythm game. Hope we'll get that one.
rgnrk: We'll probably get Mirror's Edge today, and maybe some other ea title. And maybe Reings and Sorcerer Kings: Rivals too.
Yeah, Sorcerer King: Rivals should be coming today. The devs confirmed release in Steam forums.
rgnrk: - Sorcery!
Today is the release of the 4th -and I think final- part of Sorcery!. A praised adventure/rpg Inkle adaptation from the gamebook series from Steve Jackson. Inkle had already done a wonderful work with 80 Days, so what are we waiting for?
Kinda makes you wonder why 1-3 aren't here. 80 Days was released long enough before the first game (on PC), so maybe Inkle didn't get what they wanted from 80 Days on GOG?
rgnrk: We'll probably get Mirror's Edge today, and maybe some other ea title. And maybe Reings and Sorcerer Kings: Rivals too.

Unfortunately, that means we probably won't have in GOG any of the many promising new releases of today:

- Pavilion
- The Uncertain
Lots of interesting games there, especially Pavilion, The Uncertain, Virginia, Red Comrades and Monkey Tavern.
I hope they get here eventually, or at least get DRM-free eventually.

If GOG has a special deal on Sorcerer Kings: Rivals and the core game I'd be glad about that.

I would also be happy if they added some more older games, the Army Men addition was awesome.
Right now I feel were are getting more Indie games than older PC games.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
rgnrk: - Sorcery!
Today is the release of the 4th -and I think final- part of Sorcery!. A praised adventure/rpg Inkle adaptation from the gamebook series from Steve Jackson. Inkle had already done a wonderful work with 80 Days, so what are we waiting for?
micktiegs_8: Kinda makes you wonder why 1-3 aren't here. 80 Days was released long enough before the first game (on PC), so maybe Inkle didn't get what they wanted from 80 Days on GOG?
Who knows. "80 Days" probably didn't sell all that well here. On that front, the decision about not having this one here could be from GOG's as much as from Inkle. On the other hand, maybe hopefully GOG were just waiting for the four parts to be done. Wishful thinking, I know.
Hm, there are many unnamed release streams scheduled for the next three days, so there should be still 3 or 4 games to come.

Edith says:
Typo fixed
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
Maxvorstadt: Hm, there are many unnamed release streamed scheduled for the next three days, so there should be still 3 or 4 games to come.
holy cow, just noticed that. Must be some worthy games coming, hopefully.
Ricky_Bobby: I would also be happy if they added some more older games, the Army Men addition was awesome.
We'll be probably getting Mirror's Edge today. That's somewhat old.
But yes, we still lack a lot of important and classic -to me- old games. I asume it's getting more difficult to licence, or they would be here already. And, the more popular/important are already here, so probably the amount of efford required is making it less profitable than releasing new games. Except for the popular aaa games from the last 10 years they can bring here.

As a point&click advocate, I know there are a lot of old games we still don't have here. And I'm afraid we never will. The Legend Entertainment or the Dynamix adventures for instance, to name just some of the oldest.
It'd be nice if they released Seraph on GOG.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, there are many unnamed release streams scheduled for the next three days, so there should be still 3 or 4 games to come.

Edith says:
Typo fixed
Where exactly are you checking the release stream schedule? Could you please post a link :D.Cheers
Maxvorstadt: Hm, there are many unnamed release streams scheduled for the next three days, so there should be still 3 or 4 games to come.

Edith says:
Typo fixed
deja65: Where exactly are you checking the release stream schedule? Could you please post a link :D.Cheers
Bookmark it:

https://teamup.com/kse3cd10acc46016fc
Ricky_Bobby: I would also be happy if they added some more older games, the Army Men addition was awesome.
rgnrk: We'll be probably getting Mirror's Edge today. That's somewhat old.
But yes, we still lack a lot of important and classic -to me- old games. I asume it's getting more difficult to licence, or they would be here already. And, the more popular/important are already here, so probably the amount of efford required is making it less profitable than releasing new games. Except for the popular aaa games from the last 10 years they can bring here.

As a point&click advocate, I know there are a lot of old games we still don't have here. And I'm afraid we never will. The Legend Entertainment or the Dynamix adventures for instance, to name just some of the oldest.
Definitely agree. Every time I look through review sites like Adventure Games I'm reminded of how many older point & click games that are "missing" on GOG. With GOG it's probably a case of 'getting what you can'. As you say, I think it's more difficult getting an old game launched on GOG than getting a modern Indie game, both when it comes to distribution rights as well as the profit-to-cost ratio.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Who the hell owns Prince of Persia 1? ( but also 2)
I want it here, damn.

Edith says:
Typo fixed
deja65: Where exactly are you checking the release stream schedule? Could you please post a link :D.Cheers
Here you are:
GoG Stream Schedule
Thank you guys for the quick answers :).Soo many release streams..... xD.Cheers