It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ReynardFox: Not specifically, it was just a hunch based on previous experience with getting my hopes up for a rumored release, plus as soon as Everspace grabbed the headline of the main page I knew we'd be down one major release...

Though it's now officially missed it's release date, so both 2K and GOG have indeed dropped the ball.
fortune_p_dawg: from what i read this morning, they weren't even allowing streaming of the console version at the moment. if that says anything to me it's that 2k has their drm-shields up and to full effect.
Depends on the type and calibre of our DRM free projectiles ;). *But.....but..Sir,we need to adjust the Azimuth angle for maximum penetration*,*Fire that damn thing :D.Cheers
Post edited September 15, 2016 by deja65
well, i still hope bioshock will get here (soon) ;)
mobutu: well, i still hope bioshock will get here (soon) ;)
23 minutes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtmI--F8Zmo
I think it's been more than two months now since I've bought anything on GOG.

Days like today are why.
Chacranajxy: I think it's been more than two months now since I've bought anything on GOG.

Days like today are why.
Been about that for me too, but days like Fall Promo Sale are why! :)
Haha, too cruel.

Isn't there usually a 'GOG's birthday' sale this time of year? I swear I've purchased games during that kind of sale.
I'm dreaming that happens and GOG is going to bombard us with new surprises like Bethesda, EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft!

...[SOBS]
Chacranajxy: I think it's been more than two months now since I've bought anything on GOG.

Days like today are why.
At least you are allowed to buy these games.
Sniskerbobberton: Isn't there usually a 'GOG's birthday' sale this time of year? I swear I've purchased games during that kind of sale.
I'm dreaming that happens and GOG is going to bombard us with new surprises like Bethesda, EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft!

...[SOBS]
It looks like they skipped their 8-year bday promo this year unlike other years. Or it might come little later, perhaps next week, who knows? I'm still not entirely sure if their bday is in August or September?

https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/4y9ezs/happy_8th_birthday_to_gog/
PainOfSalvation: I'm still not entirely sure if their bday is in August or September?
In their "Oldest forum account" contest a few years back, there were a few (very few) users with a registered date of August 2008. That is ignoring specific blues with earlier registration dates, since I'm not really sure if they can manipulate those or not. So I'd say GOG opened its doors to the public sometime at the end of August 2008, though a few people may have been able to get in a bit earlier.

Tell me if you want me to go looking for specific posts.
JMich: Tell me if you want me to go looking for specific posts.
Nah, don't worry about it. I'm just wondering if we will have some kind of promo for their 8-year bday celebration or not. It would be weird if they skip it.
Sniskerbobberton: Isn't there usually a 'GOG's birthday' sale this time of year? I swear I've purchased games during that kind of sale.

...[SOBS]
PainOfSalvation: It looks like they skipped their 8-year bday promo this year unlike other years. Or it might come little later, perhaps next week, who knows? I'm still not entirely sure if their bday is in August or September?

https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/4y9ezs/happy_8th_birthday_to_gog/
Thanks, thought I'd dreamt it.

That'd be nice if so, if there's not a birthday sale there's always the Autumn/Fall/Halloween sale.

Noticed the Skyrim remaster releases on the 28th of October, that'd be a good time to release some new Bethesda games/sale, SCPM's list hasn't been wrong so far!
Sniskerbobberton: Noticed the Skyrim remaster releases on the 28th of October, that'd be a good time to release some new Bethesda games/sale, SCPM's list hasn't been wrong so far!
Or, since it's Bethesda we're talking about here, they could release Oblivion and the original Skyrim sooner than that to siphon in even more money.

The worse problem here is that I'd be ok with that...
Post edited September 16, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
Sniskerbobberton: Noticed the Skyrim remaster releases on the 28th of October, that'd be a good time to release some new Bethesda games/sale, SCPM's list hasn't been wrong so far!
WinterSnowfall: Or, since it's Bethesda we're talking about here, they could release Oblivion and the original Skyrim sooner than that to siphon in even more money.

The worse problem here is that I'd be ok with that...
me too!
Sniskerbobberton: Haha, too cruel.

Isn't there usually a 'GOG's birthday' sale this time of year? I swear I've purchased games during that kind of sale.

...[SOBS]
When is GoGs birthday?