It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: The "best" thing about today's "screw you, germans!" release is that germans can buy the Steam version of Singularity without problems but here on GOG we can't. :/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/42670/
karnak1: Why isn't the game available in Germany?
On GOG no less....unless...the GOG version uses the non-censored version, while the steam version is censored for germans....
So where the hell is Thursday's new game for your German customers, GOG?!?!?!?
Lord_Kane: On GOG no less....unless...the GOG version uses the non-censored version, while the steam version is censored for germans....
Edit: Sorry wrong source
Post edited August 11, 2016 by JinKazaragi
Lord_Kane: On GOG no less....unless...the GOG version uses the non-censored version, while the steam version is censored for germans....
Yes. But why is it censored? It seems like your usual "shoot everything in sight-FPS". Why the censorship?
karnak1: Yes. But why is it censored? It seems like your usual "shoot everything in sight-FPS". Why the censorship?
I dont precisely know, but some FPS' in Germany have had to been censored, Half-Life in Germany is heavily censored.
Heck even CNC Generals is censored to hell.
Raven & Activision.

Please, somebody tell me something about SoF 1-2 GOG release . =)
karnak1: Yes. But why is it censored? It seems like your usual "shoot everything in sight-FPS". Why the censorship?
I think it depends on the person who tested the game. I think even Halo 3 was censored and you don't even shoot at humans in this game.
Edit: It was still deemed appropriate only for adults. Well, if the game is censored is often down to the publisher, but I think what applies here is that the game was first tested by a person who shouldn't be allowed to test games.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by 0Grapher
0Grapher: I think it depends on the person who tested the game. I think even Halo 3 was censored and you don't even shoot at humans in this game.
Edit: It was still deemed appropriate only for adults. Well, if the game is censored is often down to the publisher, but I think what applies here is that the game was first tested by a person who shouldn't be allowed to test games.
Ok. Thanks for the explanation.
Such a stuff reminds me of the times when my country was under a dictatorship (1928-1974).
Most censors were just plain old imbeciles, most of them retired army officers. Sometimes a book or a film could get censored if it had a word like "penis" or "vagina" in the title (even if the work had very few sexual things on it). At the same time subversive stuff (like "MAD magazine" & others) were allowed to be sold because they didn't understand a word of english :P
So, the Playboy is in English? Was it banned or allowed?
The-Business: So, the Playboy is in English? Was it banned or allowed?
Honestly I don't know. I suppose it wasn't officially allowed (because of the content) but there was a black market for such imported stuff. I think they were easily acquirable in the early 70's if you knew where to go.
I hope something nice comes today. Gotta wash away the immense feeling of disappointment.
micktiegs_8: I hope something nice comes today. Gotta wash away the immense feeling of disappointment.
Disappointment for the latest releases or else?
micktiegs_8: I hope something nice comes today. Gotta wash away the immense feeling of disappointment.
GabiMoro: Disappointment for the latest releases or else?
The former, of course. It's almost as if my dreams predicted the outcome.
Sorry, can't post much at the moment, currently getting the marching band in place, the procession ready, and setting up the fireworks for todays release.
/sarcasm
EA FPP triple pack, pls: Crysis, Crysis Whatever, Mirror's Edge.

Especially Mirror's Edge!