It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: Beths are going to remove CEG from the games, integrate Steam workshop or BethsNet, and release it here to make a tiny amount of money, why?
Silverhawk170485: I don't know why it's so complicated to remove DRM. I'm not a programmer but software pirates can do it in less than a day. You can even get pirated DRM-free cracked games before the official release date.
Its not so much removing the code - which is a fair bit of work, its the convincing board members that removing that DRM isn't going to rob them of their vast fortunes. That is next to impossible. Its the Gollum complex, my precious, got to protect it at all costs.
muntdefems: We already knew, but thanks nonetheless. :P
LOL whoops! ;) At least I know why now too (and that it's not a case of "creeping delays" and Aug. 2nd is solid).
Weak week
laaame

Grargar: No Disney today. Hopefully, there will be at least some Bethesda next week during the QuakeCon.
anothername: Its thursday; chances are not bad for a few more releases later today.
4h-ago-me is a dick.
anothername: laaame

anothername: Its thursday; chances are not bad for a few more releases later today.
anothername: 4h-ago-me is a dick.
He sure is, giving us hope only to smash it. :(

Btw tomorrow Bioshock will release on gog.
anothername: laaame

4h-ago-me is a dick.
NuffCatnip: He sure is, giving us hope only to smash it. :(

Heard its a cool game; kind of a steampunkish Deus Ex? Saw it for a minute or so when a pal played it on an xbox. Not the type of game I'd play with controller. Will take a closer look at it if it arrives, but not something on my list for now.
NuffCatnip: He sure is, giving us hope only to smash it. :(

anothername: Heard its a cool game; kind of a steampunkish Deus Ex? Saw it for a minute or so when a pal played it on an xbox. Not the type of game I'd play with controller. Will take a closer look at it if it arrives, but not something on my list for now.
Sorry, I have no idea if/when it releases on gog, I was just following your lead.

I agree, it's not a game I'd play with a controller.
anothername: Heard its a cool game; kind of a steampunkish Deus Ex? Saw it for a minute or so when a pal played it on an xbox. Not the type of game I'd play with controller. Will take a closer look at it if it arrives, but not something on my list for now.
NuffCatnip: Sorry, I have no idea if/when it releases on gog, I was just following your lead.
If it where one of my top 5 most wanted you would have me spitting & cursing by now :D

But then again I most likely would have flat out not belived it since they are all on a "belive it if its in my library and no second sooner" level.
ah, finally found a game on the upcoming tab i like:
there's no strike through option so i typed skip behind the games

No Man's Sky ---- skip
Obduction ® ---- skip
Tyranny ---- skip
Planet Nomads ---- skip
Shadow Warrior 2 ---- skip
Offworld Trading Company ---- skip
System Shock ---- skip
Divinity: Original Sin 2 ---- skip
Servo ---- skip
The Dwarves ---- skip
Blitzkrieg 3 ---- skip
The Long Journey Home (Coming Soon) ---- skip
Crawl ---- skip
Even the Ocean ---- skip

Avadon 3: The Warborn-------- BUY---------------------> :D

according to steam:

Available: 14 September
This game will unlock in approximately 6 weeks

System Requirements
Windows
Mac OS X

Minimum:
Processor: 800 MhZ processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL-compatible
Storage: 500 MB available space
thats 1 game out this 15 game batch coming soon , which is not bad :D
Post edited August 03, 2016 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: Avadon 3: The Warborn-------- BUY---------------------> :D

according to steam:

Available: 14 September
This game will unlock in approximately 6 weeks
But, but... 14 September will fall on a Wednesday, and this is the Thursday's new games thread... Why, Oh God, why?
Hm, nothing from the Upcoming tab is due tomorrow, right? Ah well, so it's a surprise Thursday tomorrow. >_>
Nergal01: Hm, nothing from the Upcoming tab is due tomorrow, right? Ah well, so it's a surprise Thursday tomorrow. >_>
But you already mentioned that it's nothing, so it's not a surprise anymore...
Nergal01: Hm, nothing from the Upcoming tab is due tomorrow, right? Ah well, so it's a surprise Thursday tomorrow. >_>
Yes. It's quakecon at the moment so people think Bethesda will add the likes of Oblivion and Fallout: New Vegas to the catalog Tommorow.
We're in for a treat tomorrow from Bethesda & GOG, i can feel it. ^.^
Personally hoping on "Pixelated Minimalist Point and Click Walking Roguelite Simulator #312"