It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Ironically that's how they make most of their burgers.
Chacranajxy: Guys, you can't make hamburgers out of poop.
Oh really? :P
Chacranajxy: Guys, you can't make hamburgers out of poop.
tinyE: Oh really? :P
That only proves my point. That's a shitburger, not a hamburger. By that token, I insist that you cannot make a shitburger out of ham.
tinyE: Oh really? :P
Chacranajxy: That only proves my point. That's a shitburger, not a hamburger. By that token, I insist that you cannot make a shitburger out of ham.
So then a veggie burger isn't a burger either?
Chacranajxy: That only proves my point. That's a shitburger, not a hamburger. By that token, I insist that you cannot make a shitburger out of ham.
tinyE: So then a veggie burger isn't a burger either?
No, it's bullshit.
fortune_p_dawg: mcdonalds is so gross, it makes me have to take a big solid poop just thinking about it
Chacranajxy: And now you know how I feel about the indie RPGs and strategy games we keep getting :)
i LIKE those games!
fortune_p_dawg: mcdonalds is so gross, it makes me have to take a big solid poop just thinking about it
Yeah, I just stopped by one a few months ago because it was the closest place at the time - I hadn't eaten anything at McD's for four years prior. Bad, BAD decision. You certainly get what you pay for there. Yuk!

I'll stick to my extremely fake Mexican food, thank you very much. Mmm, Taco Bell... What? =P
mistermumbles: Yeah, I just stopped by one a few months ago because it was the closest place at the time - I hadn't eaten anything at McD's for four years prior. Bad, BAD decision. You certainly get what you pay for there. Yuk!

I'll stick to my extremely fake Mexican food, thank you very much. Mmm, Taco Bell... What? =P
you know, I love taco Bell's hot sauce. there's just something about it however inauthentic it may be, there's nothing else quite like it that I've had.
mistermumbles: Yeah, I just stopped by one a few months ago because it was the closest place at the time - I hadn't eaten anything at McD's for four years prior. Bad, BAD decision. You certainly get what you pay for there. Yuk!

fortune_p_dawg: you know, I love taco Bell's hot sauce. there's just something about it however inauthentic it may be, there's nothing else quite like it that I've had.
I've never had the hot sauce at Taco Bell. Maybe I'm missing out.

Come to think of it, it's been years since I've been to one. I kind of miss it.
Maccas is OK every once in a while, the fries are pretty good.
Are you going to live to see 40?
tfishell: Are you going to live to see 40?
yes, hopefully, otherwise eating healthy all these years has been for naught.

:-(
Crosmando: Maccas is OK every once in a while, the fries are pretty good.
Yeah their fries are tasty, I'll give them that.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
tfishell: Only thing that bothers me is that single indie releases like this can, imo, hurt GOG's credibility in their attempts to compete with Steam. It can feel like an exercise in futility, or a rollercoaster. :P GOG makes a few headlines for resurrecting a good old game or two, then fades into the background once again.

karnak1: Honestly I don't think GOG has any chance of competing with Steam. No way!
At this point in time I very much agree. However, somebody on the forums said that CDP said somewhere that they want to grow to be "#1" or something similar. Whether or not it's true, until GOG can hire more people, improve the site, etc., they have no chance.
So, is this the D day? :)
I guess we'll see in an hour!
mobutu: So, is this the D day? :)
I guess we'll see in an hour!
You were right.
A new DLC for Galactic Civilizations III has just been released.