It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe at this point we should stop asking "what is the game" and start asking "is there a game". :P
tinyE: Maybe at this point we should stop asking "what is the game" and start asking "is there a game". :P
There is. It is called Titan Quest.
Only question: when?
Sarisio: Probably something big is coming. GOG is teasing us.
Fallout 4
I dunno if it's coming today but Offworld Trading company is supposed to come outta EA today-I got a 377 MB patch indicating that.. It might be coming today as a new game-I dunno
I reckon the expansion for Star Ruler 2 but of course I would love to see something like New Vegas
Azhdar: a hardcore HuniePop fanboy
Not like this, right?
Kiddin' pal! ;p
We already got Bloodlines this week which was HUGE, as well as Rage of Mages 1 & 2. GOG can rest for now. :-P
vicklemos: Not like this, right?
Kiddin' pal! ;p
No, but more like this one. =)
Kiddin' pal! ;p
Azhdar: No, but more like this one. =)
YOU BASTARD!!! ;D:D;D;D
If you could see my face now... DAAAAMN I literraly spilled coffee in here!!!
Hahahaa daaaaaaman I really lol'ed in here! :D
Azhdar: a hardcore HuniePop fanboy
Kiddin' pal! ;p
That face, just delicious! :D
vicklemos: YOU BASTARD!!! ;D:D;D;D
If you could see my face now... DAAAAMN I literraly spilled coffee in here!!!
Hahahaa daaaaaaman I really lol'ed in here! :D
You're very welcome, mate. ;)
Hopefully the fact that we haven't seen a release yet today means that the next bundle will have new stuff in it.
BKGaming: I don't know.. but I seen Venom playing a test game early on Galaxy. So it's possible they still having something to release.
Unless they're planning to put something in the upcoming bundle, all we'll get for today is a warm cup of nothing.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Grargar
Marioface5: Hopefully the fact that we haven't seen a release yet today means that the next bundle will have new stuff in it.
This is my thought exactly. Fingers crossed!
bluesky777: The Movies, please!!!!!!!!!!
That would be amazing!