It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How did you get those, its not even on the news or front page yet? Great release though! Whats happened to the third Konung? All three instabuys though.

Its just come through, on the promo, happy days!
Post edited March 31, 2016 by nightcraw1er.488
vicklemos: Octopal, these are great games. I played Konung a long time ago and it was awesome! :D
omega64: I bet they all suck. :P
Can't go wrong with Nival, Akella. 1C, well, sometimes it's a mixed bag but, overall, a great publisher and dev. Peculiar games at their best! ;D
nightcraw1er.488: Whats happened to the third Konung?
Just beleive me - you don't want to play Konung 3.
Ashes of the Singularity should also be releasing today, with it being the first game on GOG to exit in-dev status.
Well, I hoped for more Take 2 games today.

Edith says: I mean 2K! :D
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
& I hope for "Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ". =)
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: & I hope for "Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ". =)
Seems like it won't be released here on day 1.

GOG is still a little bit in limbo. I can say with reasonable certainty that SoD will not be available on GOG on March 31.
At this point we know that it will be coming to GOG, we just don't know when.
Edward_Carnby: & I hope for "Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ". =)
Grargar: Seems like it won't be released here on day 1.

GOG is still a little bit in limbo. I can say with reasonable certainty that SoD will not be available on GOG on March 31.
At this point we know that it will be coming to GOG, we just don't know when.
D'oh ... :(

Thanks for the info !
Beamdog just announced on Twitch that SoD will release on GOG today along with Steam & Beamdog. The release time is noon PDT (2000 GMT), so I would imagine that SoD will be available for sale shortly after that time.
ValamirCleaver: Beamdog just announced on Twitch that SoD will release on GOG today along with Steam & Beamdog. The release time is noon PDT (2000 GMT), so I would imagine that SoD will be available for sale shortly after that time.
Sigh... why did they say otherwise beforehands?
Edward_Carnby: D'oh ... :(

Thanks for the info !
^ Well, seems like it will come after all. Let's just wait and see.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Sigh... why did they say otherwise beforehands?
I don't personally know; but if I had to make an educated guess, I would conjecture that it may have been to increase the presales directly through Beamdog.
So, I guess Ashes of Singularity is still in the waiting line on gog for thursday release from gog early access? I see Steam already pushed the final release.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Matruchus
ValamirCleaver: Beamdog just announced on Twitch that SoD will release on GOG today along with Steam & Beamdog. The release time is noon PDT (2000 GMT), so I would imagine that SoD will be available for sale shortly after that time.
Yeeeay !

Can't wait !

Thanks for the good news !
Matruchus: So, I guess Ashes of Singularity is still in the waiting line on gog for thursday release from gog early access? I see Steam already pushed the final release.
It's now here. The first game on GOG to exit In-Dev.
So, how many releases did we have this week? About 30, I guess?!?