It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: I guess its an early access day today :/
Another sad day at GoG, after removal of a finished game, release of an unfinished beta *sadface*
Habanerose: Another sad day at GoG, after removal of a finished game, release of an unfinished beta *sadface*
Are there any finished beta's?
astroclay: We went too far asking for new games. Judas is punishing us.
That's customer abuse.
Also, a lot of costumers are big children, making it child abuse... won't anyone think of the children! :P
tremere110: If you're talking old games then yeah :(

Moon Hunters releases in about 4.5 hours tho.
I was talking about unscheduled games (old or new) and Moon Hunters is a scheduled one, so I didn't count it.
omega64: Are there any finished beta's?
Abandoned Early-Access games, maybe?

They're still betas, the devs are finished with them, and you (general you) just wasted your money on one :P
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Habanerose
Habanerose: Another sad day at GoG, after removal of a finished game, release of an unfinished beta *sadface*
I feel this picture is relevant.
Attachments:
sadday.png (409 Kb)
What game was removed? Must've missed that latest bit of bad news.
tremere110: If you're talking old games then yeah :(

Moon Hunters releases in about 4.5 hours tho.
Grargar: I was talking about unscheduled games (old or new) and Moon Hunters is a scheduled one, so I didn't count it.
Ah okay.

Deathsmiles is supposed to release today and Hitman is supposed to release tomorrow...

...just not here :p

Who knows, maybe it'll be one of them - I just really doubt it.
Sure there are. My top favourite - Wind Forge. It still feels like beta compared to what it could have been.
Shame about no old-school release, I thought Eradicator meant we'd finally see all the missing Retroism games by now, but perhaps that is indeed the delayed "flood". Even nicer would be Hexen/Heretic bundle finally and Commander Keen. ;)

BUT it's okay. We'll stay alive.

astroclay: We went too far asking for new games. Judas is punishing us.
GOG is so rich now they can afford to delay releases just to mess with us.
IAmSinistar: What game was removed? Must've missed that latest bit of bad news.
Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: What game was removed? Must've missed that latest bit of bad news.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/achtung_panzer_kharkov_1943_removed_from_catalog_due_to_rights

Edit: Damn you Grargar!
Post edited March 10, 2016 by omega64
If we really got a AAA title today at the Steam release time, it would be Warhammer 40k.
It also has multiplayer, so could potentially use Galaxy for multiplayer.

Alternatively, Grim Dawn ;)

Wait and see :)
Habanerose: Abandoned Early-Access games, maybe?

They're still betas, the devs are finished with them, and you (general you) just wasted your money on one :P
GoG could sell Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans, Fallout 3: Van Buren, the orginal Duke Nukem Forever and other vaporware.
Hiring people to actually make finished products out of those would be even more awesome.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Klumpen0815
There's also stuff like Spacebase DF-9, which while still in beta state, the dev decides to say "Fuck it" and slap a 1.0 on it and pretends for it to be a finished / full release.

Habanerose: Abandoned Early-Access games, maybe?

Klumpen0815: GoG could sell Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans, Fallout 3: Van Buren, the orginal Duke Nukem Forever and other vaporware.
Hiring people to actually make finished products out of those would be even more awesome.
While awesome, doubt it'd be worth the money to fix / improve those... plus both Gearbox and Blizzard still clearly have their heads up way to deep in the DRM ass.
Post edited March 10, 2016 by Habanerose