It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IDPLAY: Still expecting some new Star Wars releases for the new movie~
rodrolliv: I'd expect a special sale of the existing ones, as some Xmas bundles or smthn.
Yeah, Steam has a bundle at 75% off and 70% off per game now for the sale, I think well see a similar discount for gog.
Hm, only one game released this week? Hm, I guess tomorrow we will see a horde of game releases for the black friday.
Is that "hope" I am seeing in that post?!?!?!? :P You know, it's been a while since I got crush some hopes and dreams :P
Post edited November 26, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Is that "hope" I am seeing in that post?!?!?!? :P You know, it's been a while since I got crush some hopes and dreams :P
I am looking quite optimistic into the future. Yes~
I don't expect you to crush me.
JudasIscariot: Is that "hope" I am seeing in that post?!?!?!? :P You know, it's been a while since I got crush some hopes and dreams :P
IDPLAY: I am looking quite optimistic into the future. Yes~
I don't expect you to crush me.
Sorry, it's kind of an old joke I had going with EvilNancyReagan about how I crushed their hopes and dreams :)

Well, in any case, I wasn't looking to crush you, the person, just your hopes and dreams will suffice :P
A message to the GOG page designers: you guys should really (when the time comes) put up a picture of Jar Jar Binks -dead or alive, I don't care- on the frontpage, just to showcase the ep. I and II games. That would kick ass, like poor ol' Jar Jar holding "boxed" copies of Star Wars Racer and The Phantom Menace while Vader's in the back pointing his lightsaber at him or somethin'

And don't forget to say "GOG welcomes Jar Jar et caterva" :P
Help us JudasIscariot, you are our only hope... crusher >:)
anothername: Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nepysk5rOf4

;)
JudasIscariot: Well, in any case, I wasn't looking to crush you, the person, just your hopes and dreams will suffice :P
Ahem...
You know GoG...you could really make the the Black Friday/Cyber December for people if you, and I'm just sayin', put up Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas up for sale. I mean, I'm sure Santa would be more than happy with you guys if you did.
I am hoping that there are no new games.
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
Has anyone told you lately that you are an incorrigible tease?
CarrionCrow: Has anyone told you lately that you are an incorrigible tease?
The last time anyone called me "incorrigible" is probably a good decade or so ago but a "tease", why, that's an eternal constant :D
JudasIscariot: The last time anyone called me "incorrigible" is probably a good decade or so ago but a "tease", why, that's an eternal constant :D
I've noticed. And it only drives me slightly crazy...

A question, if you can answer it without getting into trouble - would you describe soon enough as "you'd be foolish to not leave some room in your short-term budget" or "gear up for a bit further down the road"?
Post edited November 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
JudasIscariot: The last time anyone called me "incorrigible" is probably a good decade or so ago but a "tease", why, that's an eternal constant :D
CarrionCrow: I've noticed. And it only drives me slightly crazy...

A question, if you can answer it without getting into trouble - would you describe soon enough as "you'd be foolish to not leave some room in your short-term budget" or "gear up for a bit further down the road"?
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B...