It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: I count three with catalogue pages, plus Arena and Daggerfall. Maybe they aren't counting Redguard...?
GOG cannot into math. :P
MacArthur: and four titles from the award winning Elder Scrolls series
VanishedOne: I count three with catalogue pages, plus Arena and Daggerfall. Maybe they aren't counting Redguard...?

http://www.gog.com/game/an_elder_scrolls_legend_battlespire
http://www.gog.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_adventures_redguard
http://www.gog.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition
"The Elder Scrolls: Arena", "The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - Daggerfall" and "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" are part of "The Elder Scrolls" series. Redguard is part of the spin-off "The Elder Scrolls Adventures" and Battlespire is part of "Elder Scrolls Legends" spin-off, so those count as half each. There also seems to be a "The Elder Scrolls Travels" spin-off, with two games for mobiles, a decade or so ago. No idea where what series "TES: Online" is a part of.

That's my theory, and I'll stick to it :P
So, I finish Return to castle Wolfenstein, yesterday... Now, GoG and Bethesda, we need Doom 3 ! Today !
Lost-brain: So, I finish Return to castle Wolfenstein, yesterday... Now, GoG and Bethesda, we need Doom 3 ! Today !
Congratulations on managing to finish a game. I haven't done that in a while... I'm sure I'll get there some day. I feel like another game that has direct LAN support. If Doom 3 has that, then great.
310 minutes till GOG release. That means Good Old Game.

We need more text adventuuuurrrrressss!!

AND NOCTURNE!
Well Stronghold Crusader 2 is being released today on gog. Let's see what else comes today.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Well Stronghold Crusader 2 is being released today on gog. Let's see what else comes today.
holy crap I just saw the price of the game on its own. To kick myself even more, I saw the price of all the DLC.
Why didn't I read these things much earlier? The Fall sale, that's why.
Matruchus: Well Stronghold Crusader 2 is being released today on gog. Let's see what else comes today.
micktiegs_8: holy crap I just saw the price of the game on its own. To kick myself even more, I saw the price of all the DLC.
Why didn't I read these things much earlier? The Fall sale, that's why.
Well I expect that they will offer some release discount since the game has been discounted on Steam several times since release by around 66%.
No new game yet? What do I hear about stronghold? Isn`t stronghold on GoG yet?
Lost-brain: So, I finish Return to castle Wolfenstein, yesterday... Now, GoG and Bethesda, we need Doom 3 ! Today !
micktiegs_8: Congratulations on managing to finish a game. I haven't done that in a while... I'm sure I'll get there some day. I feel like another game that has direct LAN support. If Doom 3 has that, then great.
Why don't you guys do it - together? :P
Maxvorstadt: No new game yet? What do I hear about stronghold? Isn`t stronghold on GoG yet?
Yea the good ones are here already. Apparently somebody wanted Stronghold Crusaders 2; which at first, I was excited at the idea of it coming here, then I checked out why there's so much negativity surrounding it. Watch Total Biscuit's WTF of it. Needless to say, I've made a total backflip and begin to wonder why GOG wanted it here so so bad.
micktiegs_8: Congratulations on managing to finish a game. I haven't done that in a while... I'm sure I'll get there some day. I feel like another game that has direct LAN support. If Doom 3 has that, then great.
PainOfSalvation: Why don't you guys do it - together? :P
I promptly looked at the picture of the female character, then saw the most popular comment there and laughed.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by micktiegs_8
There is still no new game! Riot!!!!!! :-)
Maxvorstadt: There is still no new game! Riot!!!!!! :-)
But didn't a blue mention in a release thread that 3 p.m. CET is going to be the standard for new releases? Which means we still have half an hour until you can rioting :)

Edit: It was mentioned here.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
Maxvorstadt: There is still no new game! Riot!!!!!! :-)
ElTerprise: But didn't a blue mention in a release thread that 3 p.m. CET is going to be the standard for new releases? Which means we still have half an hour until you can rioting :)
Yep, that's been the norm for a while; and it's so easy for me to remember because it's midnight.
micktiegs_8: Yep, that's been the norm for a while; and it's so easy for me to remember because it's midnight.
I see. Midnight sounds like an great time for new releases but i guess it's better than the Steam release time...