It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Wolfenstein 3D, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake and Quake 3.
Painted_Doll: Hmm . No discount ?
You gotta buy them in bundle, check front page.
Grargar: Wolfenstein 3D, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake and Quake 3.
Nice, they got RTCW! But which version?
Now, they do.
GOG bear alert on my side.

(The four titles released today are not available for purchase in Germany. These are legal restrictions that are beyond our control, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.)

R.I.P
Post edited October 01, 2015 by IDPLAY
Grargar: Now, they do.
Bethesda call that a discount ?
Painted_Doll: Bethesda call that a discount ?
Yup, a 33% discount. Same discount as the Doom and Elder Scrolls bundles.
Grargar: Yup, a 33% discount. Same discount as the Doom and Elder Scrolls bundles.
You're right . Well all four games go into my wishlist .
Ok, where the hell is thursday's release for the people from Germany???
PaterAlf: Ok, where the hell is thursday's release for the people from Germany???
^^This...
PaterAlf: Ok, where the hell is thursday's release for the people from Germany???
Exactly
I'm wondering about that too! People from germany just got a big "Fuck You!" today. :/
Can the German folk temporarily change their region to access those titles? Or would that cause other issues?
No new game today!!!!
Pseudoman: Can the German folk temporarily change their region to access those titles? Or would that cause other issues?
The region is determined by IP address. I could be possible to use a non-German proxy. The region displayed on the forums can be chosen freely, but has no influence on censorship and prices (or all people would be Russian ;-))
Pseudoman: Can the German folk temporarily change their region to access those titles? Or would that cause other issues?
toxicTom: The region is determined by IP address. I could be possible to use a non-German proxy. The region displayed on the forums can be chosen freely, but has no influence on censorship and prices (or all people would be Russian ;-))
Oh, ok. That would make sense!