It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

so where is it? :D
Grargar: Where the hell is this 70s/80s classic RPG?
In the interview the guy said that they hope to release it before the August ist over. They never said it will come this week.
PaterAlf: In the interview the guy said that they hope to release it before the August ist over. They never said it will come this week.
Oh, OK.
I hope it will be at least as good as yesterday's release.
I demand more wonderful surprises like Albion and the Call of Cthulhu games.
No release yet?

Crypt of the Necrodancer seems fun, but I'm hoping for something else interesting too.. (you know, because we're spoilt now and need to entertained with shiny new releases)
Crypt of the Necrodancer can now be purchased.
SuperPower 2 is the second release today.
Thought I might just get in and bump this early (what, it's been Thursday for a whole 20 mins here! Where's my new game?)
Seeing as it's apparently going to be pretty big if Judas is to be believed, and I'll probably not be around for all the actual fun and excitement due to work.
I have a feeling there will be many releases today.
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: I have a feeling there will be many releases today.
I was hoping that there would be something yesterday given the number of "Release Streams" going on Twitch today; however, that could include one of the previous releases on Monday (and they just never added the game name) or the pre-order (Shadowrun: Hong Kong) to be released today.

So far I'm 0 for 2 on my guesses... some people are spot on.
Why do I have the bad feeling that we'll need to wait until 15:00 CEST to see the new releases? :P
moonshineshadow: Why do I have the bad feeling that we'll need to wait until 15:00 CEST to see the new releases? :P
Well it's standard procedure for some months now and i wonder if they just changed that without informing us? I can't remember the last time i've seen a game released on 13:00 GMT + 2.

That said, yes, we're gonna have many games released today. My guess is either Warner Bros or Lucas Arts batch. I tend more to WB.
Strategic Simulations Inc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Strategic_Simulations,_Inc._games
Post edited August 20, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Oh yeah, that *narrows* it down. :)