It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<wanders around stealthily>
Post edited July 09, 2015 by zeffyr
When they make you wait, it means it's something special.
SCPM: Something else has got to be coming up, no way we're only getting 3 releases for the whole week. GOG has spoiled us with their 6-10 releases a week over the past several months. :)
They're 'reloading.' Smart move. They knew that we had all blown our wads during the summer orgy. They're waiting for us to get paid and beef up our accounts some before unleashing another huge title or ten upon our weary heads.
Barry_Woodward: When they make you wait, it means it's something special.
... or technical issues... ;)
This is only going to make me hope for the next Star Trek release that much harder. I'm going to blame my inevitable disappointment squarely on you.
Berggeist: This is only going to make me hope for the next Star Trek release that much harder. I'm going to blame my inevitable disappointment squarely on you.
It will be Outlaws!!!

Oh wait, we got that one already... maybe a new LucasArts bundle? :-P
MBiL_248: ... or technical issues... ;)
there are quite a few release streams planned for today, really looks like something special
cyboff: there are quite a few release streams planned for today, really looks like something special
I hope so as well. :)

(Last week we had the same situation and Barry_Woodward was assuming something special already, but all what we got was Windward with some delay due technical issues, so I wanted to remember him, but yeah, I do hope you're both are right and we will get something special today.)
cyboff: there are quite a few release streams planned for today, really looks like something special
I only count 3, that is quite few. Not quite a few.
Sega and 2K. BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

One can always dream! Or maybe I simply like to remember people to get their hopes up just to be crushed by disappointment later! :P
Post edited July 09, 2015 by Enebias
I am the official representative of the Facebook group The Pessimists to the GOG.com forums. As of right now. I just appointed myself :P
Maybe they are releasing Hyperdimension Neptunia games *_*
where is it? :D
Enebias: Sega and 2K. BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

One can always dream! Or maybe I simply like to remember people to get their hopes up just to be crushed by disappointment later! :P
I have higher hopes for getting those two companies than Zenimax/Bethesda and that is a depressive thought :(
There is a release twitch stream at 2PM GMT so we should get the new game probably at 1PM GMT