It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today ... nothing.
First Judas goes on vacation (ok, granted he deserves it), and now there's no Thursday release???

*Looks back at an ominous half-buried statue lurking in the background*

You bastards, you did it after all, damn you, damn you all :P...
Well... they did add Shadow Warrior 2 to the 'upcoming' tab.
We got no game this Tuesday. Hope this heresy won't be the case for today, too.
I didn't realize how codependent I was on Tuesday and Thursday until this sale started.
Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games??? Is everyone out there on holiday, devs and gog elves alike?

Oh well, at least we'll have Worms World Party Remastered coming out on the 8th of July (that's a Wednesday, but hey, nobody's perfect).
They may be so swamped with things they don't want to add anything else to their plate(s), for the time being.
I always get depressed as summer sales come to a close. I miss new releases...

:-(
They better dump a nice batch of games next week. Or else! *shakes fist*

Sure, it makes sense not to release anything during one of the big sales as those new games may not get much attention, but at the same time I have to reiterate that GOG's sales always have a tendency to run longer than they need to.

*goes back to slogging through his never-ending backlog* ;)
Post edited June 18, 2015 by mistermumbles
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games??? Is everyone out there on holiday, devs and gog elves alike?
There was a massive disaster. So glad things haven't spread all the way to Romania yet!
Maybe at the last second Gearbox was like, "Muh DRM!", in regards to Tales From the Borderlands. :P
WinterSnowfall: Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games??? Is everyone out there on holiday, devs and gog elves alike?
budejovice: There was a massive disaster. So glad things haven't spread all the way to Romania yet!
I'm afraid they have. I'm one of the few true survivors left.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
:(
I doubt there will be any major releases until the GOG Summer Sale is over.
WinterSnowfall: Two consecutive Thursdays with no new games???
Nothing is new.