It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tburger: Where is this old game not everyone will like? Huh, GOG?
It's Dragon Wars.
It's Dragon Wars.

Edit: Grargar did it better. :)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by MBiL_248
Grargar: Should we be expecting something special today?
Hmmm..

Subject 13, Ultimate General: Gettysburg, and Dragon Wars.
Serpent in the Staglands is due to be released today as well.
Grargar: It's Dragon Wars.
YAY, manual, cluebook, refrence card and RPG from 1990 ...what's not to like it ? :-D
tremere110: Serpent in the Staglands is due to be released today as well.
I know. In about 9 hours, according to Steam. I was mostly wondering about either non-day 1 releases or about releases that aren't shown in the Upcoming tab.
What the hell?! Three kickass releases, so different among themselves and so unique!?
Didn't expect that! :)
vicklemos: What the hell?! Three kickass releases, so different among themselves and so unique!?
Keep your eyes open for this too some hours later.
vicklemos: What the hell?! Three kickass releases, so different among themselves and so unique!?
Grargar: Keep your eyes open for this too some hours later.
That will be a little way too much for mi corazón :P
Goggers are excited about Serpent in the Staglands for being a game that seems to stick to its roots or what?
vicklemos: That will be a little way too much for mi corazón :P
Goggers are excited about Serpent in the Staglands for being a game that seems to stick to its roots or what?
They are excited, because it promises to be a spiritual successor to . If you are curious to see what the fuss is all about, you can try a demo of the game [url=http://serpentinthestaglands.com/demo.php]here.
vicklemos: That will be a little way too much for mi corazón :P
Grargar: They are excited, because it promises to be a spiritual successor to . If you are curious to see what the fuss is all about, you can try a demo of the game [url=http://serpentinthestaglands.com/demo.php]here.
Thanks, kind feline. No time for demos, though. The game just got released, yay!
Actually I'm feeling so praised in here -like "someone cares, yay!"- that GOG's providing us with more and more linux games everyday. Today's releases are tux-friendly: Dragon Wars is cross-plat ready, Gettysburgh (GLAD I DIDN'T BUY IT ELSEWHERE!) will be in no time and Subject 13 will provide a linux version, according to the kickstarter page.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by vicklemos
4 games in a day!

GOG did manage to compensate us from the Witcher 3 overdose of last week.
Nice to see the release of a bunch of interesting games.
karnak1: 4 games in a day!

GOG did manage to compensate us from the Witcher 3 overdose of last week.
Yeah but now we have to deal with countless annoying 'Dragon Wars' threads! :P
I'm waiting for Crypt of the Necrodancer.
I only read good things about it.
Silverhawk170485: I'm waiting for Crypt of the Necrodancer.
I only read good things about it.
Not if you don't have any rhythm :D