It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vicklemos: Give up :P
No.
Grargar: Dat time of the day.
I'm not even sure whether there still is a fixed time of the day for GOG, recently they have completely disregarded the usual procedures, announicng and releasing stuff regardless of day and time, sometimes even at night, just not at midday.
Randalator: Saints Row IV + Gat out of Hell

It's obvious, really...
Please don't tease. My wallet wouldn't like it.
vicklemos: Give up :P
Grargar: No.
What would you like to buy and then play, today? How's your mood going? :P
Grargar: I'm not giving up yet.
Help us 10:00 AM EDT, you're our only hope. :P
Grargar: No.
vicklemos: What would you like to buy and then play, today? How's your mood going? :P
*starts chanting 'Cat Fight!'*
vicklemos: What would you like to buy and then play, today? How's your mood going? :P
I'm getting a sense of deja vu here...
... Yup.
Fever_Discordia: *starts chanting 'Cat Fight!'*
* Walk away *

hisssssss
Personally, going by the front page, I'm not expecting a whole lot, in the way of releases, until the Witcher 3 release is done, dusted, and well and truly out of the way! :-)
Grargar: I'm getting a sense of deja vu here...
... Yup.
I knew you'd dig up that :P
Well I hate to admit it... but blakstar has a good point. And we did already get a release, so........
BillyMaysFan59: Well I hate to admit it... but blakstar has a good point. And we did already get a release, so........
INFIDEL! :)
We've been spoiled. XD
It's a (rainy) holiday here in Western Europe so we deserve to get some gaming rest ;)
Guess we find out in 2 minutes if my point stands or something actually happens

Edit: looks like nothing
Post edited May 14, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59