It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

will there be any release other than pillars of eternity today?
high rated
So just games for the $90 crowd today, huh?
I guess we won't another release today as GOG wants to hype up Pillars of Eternity. Oh well...
Hmmm, seems like the game has been released. It's no longer in the upcoming section.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Grargar
zeffyr: <Mortal Kombat tune>

JMich vs Grargar! Choose your data! Fight! :-)
Just remember, whoever loses, YOUR SOUL IS MINE!
IAmSinistar: Just remember, whoever loses, YOUR SOUL IS MINE!
One of the few videogame adaptations that I have enjoyed. And to think that I was never even bothered by the fact that the movie isn't as violent as the videogames...
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: One of the few videogame adaptations that I have enjoyed. And to think that I was never even bothered by the fact that the movie isn't as violent as the videogames...
Likewise. I really enjoyed the first MK movie, and thought it was exactly what a game adapted to film should be like.
IAmSinistar: Just remember, whoever loses, YOUR SOUL IS MINE!
What happens if my soul is already promised to others? Will you duke it out, or will I pull a John Constantine on you?
JMich: What happens if my soul is already promised to others? Will you duke it out, or will I pull a John Constantine on you?
I use a soul brokerage, so I actually get a voucher for your soul, which I can redeem for any soul of equal or lesser worth. That handily bypasses supply-vs-demand issues, and on bargain days I can get multiple cheap souls for the price of one good one. That's how I built my Dead Politicians collection so rapidly.
IAmSinistar: I use a soul brokerage, so I actually get a voucher for your soul, which I can redeem for any soul of equal or lesser worth. That handily bypasses supply-vs-demand issues, and on bargain days I can get multiple cheap souls for the price of one good one. That's how I built my Dead Politicians collection so rapidly.
So I can legally sell my soul to more than one party, without them killing each other. Sweet, brb.
JMich: So I can legally sell my soul to more than one party, without them killing each other. Sweet, brb.
More accurately, you can sell shares of your soul. But the worth decreases with the number sold, and some, erm, "stockholders" will expect you to grow value. :)
Where are the games???

I want the 1000th catalogue entry for the German catalogue. ;)
it's nosferatu. Once again late to the party because it appeared on steam months ago (maybe longer)

EDIT: it is a fun game though so if you don't have it, I would recommend it.
Post edited April 09, 2015 by xxxIndyxxx
PaterAlf: Where are the games???

Look in the NEW tab, bitte :P
PaterAlf: Where are the games???

JudasIscariot: Look in the NEW tab, bitte :P
But that means leaving the forum :P
We need a news thread :D
Well I stand by my word... What a poor week. So many potentials. Oh well, saved money here contrary to elsewhere.