It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bet there are a ton of happy people today! Glad all the lovers of the slightly lesser known LucasArts classics get the joy I had out of the Star Wars games showing up!
Worlds of Magic is officially out of early access on Steam. Guess we'll see it here tomorrow.
Fallen_Zen: Just two words: The Dig <3
tfishell: Can you please have the appropriate people look into adding the other versions of LOOM and LOOM's audio drama? :)
What? Other versions? So how different is this from the original?

And I read and ask this about half an hour after having bought the game. :/
tfishell: Can you please have the appropriate people look into adding the other versions of LOOM and LOOM's audio drama? :)
Tarm: What? Other versions? So how different is this from the original?

I don't personally know the details but people have discussed them in threads here: http://www.gog.com/forum/loom#1426860158
Where's my Worlds Of Magic ? *pitchfork*
Erich_Zann: Where's my Worlds Of Magic ? *pitchfork*
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

But hopefully it will be out on GoG really soon!
They need to make sure us filthy foreigner pirates don't have the opportunity to steal by keeping it on the infinitely perfected contraption until they've milked the most sales they can.
Tarm: What? Other versions? So how different is this from the original?

tfishell: I don't personally know the details but people have discussed them in threads here: http://www.gog.com/forum/loom#1426860158
Thanks. I'll read up on it there.
ShadowWulfe: They need to make sure us filthy foreigner pirates don't have the opportunity to steal by keeping it on the infinitely perfected contraption until they've milked the most sales they can.
I'm trying to be philosophical about it : all the people who prefer Steam are doing a last pass at bug reporting to bring me, gentleman backer who prefers GOG, a better product.
I can live with that.
tremere110: But hopefully it will be out on GoG really soon!
Sooner?
tremere110: But hopefully it will be out on GoG really soon!
Gydion: Sooner?
Does that mean we have to write to them to get our keys ? What was the point of the survey where they asked our preferred platform then ?
Since this pretty much being posted anywhere but here, might as well get this out of the way...

WHERE IS PILLARS OF ETERNITY!!!!1!!!!1!!!one

:D
Carry on :)
So we only get Pillars of Eternity today?
PaterAlf: So we only get Pillars of Eternity today?
It looks like that. It's scheduled for 4PM GMT (confirmed by GOG).
Not enough GOG. This is a planned store-wide release. I want moar!