It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catventurer: If you read (not just watched) Game of Thrones, he's like Cersei Lannister - going around getting offended and angry over all sorts of threats and offenses, most of which existed only in her own mind. This cat acts like he has exactly that type of thinking and will get violent over the slightest thing.
Time to take their social media away ;)
Not having to work today - because it's a public holiday in Germany.
(October, 3rd = Day of German Unity)
BreOl72: Not having to work today - because it's a public holiday in Germany.
(October, 3rd = Day of German Unity)
It's also Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year, so religious Jews take the day off (spending it in synagogue), and in areas with significant Jewish populations, school/work may actually close.

In any case, happy 5785, for anyone who happens to observe it!
I've been playing badminton again after a long time not doing it. And today I've just purchased a portable badminton net for me to practice my hits and to play with my friends who also enjoy the sport.
My dearest buddy was in town and we spent a fun weekend with two mutual acquaintances of ours. We inaugurated our reunion with a bottle of Prosecco and spent the last three days strolling about town in chilly weather, shopping, pub crawling, museum-ing, dining out and being absolutely silly. :)
I am slowly chipping away at my backlog. Finished Phantasmagoria yesterday, and am now trying to figure what to tackle next. It's nice to actually see games completed that i've held in backlog for so long.