It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to gog for giving me a reason to be happy today. Much appreciated to those involved. I'm also happy that I finally got all my old games downloaded and archived, and have started chipping away at my backlog.

matterbandit: And, after roughly a little more than seven months of unemployment, I'm happy to begin a new job tomorrow! :D I'm in serious need of incoming income. :P
Hope your new job works out well, friend.
matterbandit: And, after roughly a little more than seven months of unemployment, I'm happy to begin a new job tomorrow! :D I'm in serious need of incoming income. :P
All the best!

matterbandit: Thunderstorm! :) Happy to see dark rain clouds hiding the sun and giving me temporary relief from the ongoing heatwave.
I like rainy weather, too.
EDIT: when I'm indoors, mainly :)
Post edited August 03, 2024 by cosevecchie
GamezRanker: Hope your new job works out well, friend.
Thank you! I've worked 3 days and thus far, I'm enjoying it! :) Coworkers are laid back. It's a stress-free environment (but very busy nonetheless). Clients are courteous and the husband-wife boss duo are very friendly too (and hard-working). Plus, the staff said they love me and find me a good fit and a quick learner. :) It all feels surreal... It's funny because my jaded mind and suspicious soul is finding it unsettling working in this "perfect" environment. LOL! I am realizing that the many years of working in a previously toxic job has made it difficult for me to accept that one can be happy at work. xD

cosevecchie: All the best!
Thanks for your kind encouragement! Made me happy to read your message. :) As mentioned in my tiny blurb above, so far everything is going well at my new job. It makes it easier for me to crawl out of bed in the morning knowing that I am going somewhere pleasant. :P
Post edited August 07, 2024 by matterbandit
Does anyone feeling happy of hearing about such people like for instance Dylan Wheeler and Axel Gembe and what they are doing nowadays…etc. or not?
Post edited August 10, 2024 by TheHalf-Life3
I don't care that those might be real people; that your user obviously wants us to look them up makes it more worth it to never do that. Both of those people, if they even exist, deserve eternal obscurity for being mentioned by you.
It's been a very long time since I last played an online multiplayer game together with my friends and yesterday I finally got the time to do it. We played Deep Rock Galactic on Steam and had a blast with it even though we ended on a loss, but it was still a fun experience.
LegoDnD: I don't care that those might be real people; that your user obviously wants us to look them up makes it more worth it to never do that. Both of those people, if they even exist, deserve eternal obscurity for being mentioned by you.
Is it because of so-called for instance Skibidi Toilet? In Garry’s Mod I presume. But what else else reason or I mean what would you really hate them for both?
Post edited August 14, 2024 by TheHalf-Life3
LegoDnD: I don't care that those might be real people; that your user obviously wants us to look them up makes it more worth it to never do that. Both of those people, if they even exist, deserve eternal obscurity for being mentioned by you.
But why? What’s the reason of for instance even nowadays keep hating both Axel Gembe and Dylan Wheeler when it goes with modern entertainment such as computer games/video games online leaks in case of cyber security…etc.?
Some awesomely choice cookies can really make one's day. Also going out for a bit of old fashioned fun at bingo later.
I learnt today that I can expect to receive a larger sum of money in the near future.
Unexpected - but of course very welcome.
Spent some time again today, expanding my "GOG Games" spreadsheet.
(I'm retroactively adding the ‘purchase date’ and ‘purchase price’, so I don't have to rely on GOG for this info)

"Only" ten pages of orders left to go through, then I'm finally done.
Yay!
BreOl72: Spent some time again today, expanding my "GOG Games" spreadsheet.
(I'm retroactively adding the ‘purchase date’ and ‘purchase price’, so I don't have to rely on GOG for this info)

"Only" ten pages of orders left to go through, then I'm finally done.
Yay!
I make Excel spreadsheets for fun and this sounds very satisfying. :D

Mine also tracks country of origin just for the fun of statistics.
BreOl72: Spent some time again today, expanding my "GOG Games" spreadsheet...
ConsulCaesar: I make Excel spreadsheets for fun and this sounds very satisfying. :D
Happy to see I'm not the only "spreadsheet freak" around here! LOL! ;) Mainly to help me keep track of the various offline installer versions. Got a tab called "Backup Date:" to help me with that. ;) I plan to gather up all of my receipts (proof of purchase) and place all of these pdf files into a folder adjacent to my spreadsheet file, so that I create links for each of my games to their respective receipts. Just need to set the time aside to do this! :P
Post edited August 18, 2024 by matterbandit
Y'all should spend some of that free time playing some of those recorded and notarized games :)
Splattercat made a video about a neat looking game.

Wayward Terran Frontier

Equally sad, however. Its not on gog.