It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This should be harder than my previous one, yet still not too obscure.
Attachments:
whoa.jpg (422 Kb)
valiant243: This should be harder than my previous one, yet still not too obscure.
Might be completely wrong, but Ong Bak? I don't recognise the actors but it reminds me of the bar fight scene.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Goatbrush
Goatbrush: Might be completely wrong, but Ong Bak? I don't recognise the actors but it reminds me of the bar fight scene.
Well played, Gintoki! You're absolutely right!

By the way, I'm thinking of starting a guessing game on anime/manga. Any interest?
valiant243: By the way, I'm thinking of starting a guessing game on anime/manga. Any interest?
In another new thread then. (with a title like "What's this anime/manga?")
catpower1980: In another new thread then. (with a title like "What's this anime/manga?")
Yeah, sure. I'll start it later, hopefully there are a number of anime/manga watchers/readers out there in this forum.
Goatbrush: Might be completely wrong, but Ong Bak? I don't recognise the actors but it reminds me of the bar fight scene.
valiant243: Well played, Gintoki! You're absolutely right!

By the way, I'm thinking of starting a guessing game on anime/manga. Any interest?
That sounds like fun, I'd give it a shot. Great movie pick too, I enjoyed Ong Bak.

Will post an image shortly, just need to find something.
Aaaand here we go.
Attachments:
Goatbrush: Aaaand here we go.
The Fighter
Goatbrush: Aaaand here we go.
tinyE: The Fighter
On the right track, but nope!
Goatbrush: On the right track, but nope!
The Wrestler
Zjeraar: The Wrestler
Nope!
Creed ?
gogamess: Creed ?
Nope.

Though that reminds me I really need to watch Creed soon.
oh what the...

The Hurricane

?
Post edited June 16, 2016 by drealmer7
At this point we're just listing movies about boxing. :P