It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Give me a sec to find something. :D

Okay here goes.
Attachments:
scary.jpg (24 Kb)
Post edited April 27, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: The Last Dragon
ABH20: Correct! Your turn.
Is that the one where they go all glowy when they reach trance kung fu or something? I can never remember what movie that is.
tinyE: Give me a sec to find something. :D

Okay here goes.
Wing Commander - The Musical?
No and no.

In all honesty you are thinking too high of a budget. :P
Teen Wolf 2?
PaterAlf: Teen Wolf 2?
No. XD Again, you are thinking much too high a budget, too much plot, and way better acting. :P

I'll throw another pic down in a few hours though, and this is a hint, there are very few pics I can post that won't flat out give it away.

Okay here goes.
Isn't it from a Kiss movie?

Damn it!
Kiss meets the phantom of the park... stupid movie
Post edited April 28, 2016 by medusa86
Tarm: Is that the one where they go all glowy when they reach trance kung fu or something? I can never remember what movie that is.
Yeah, the final showdown between Bruce Leeroy and Sho'nuff has them glowing and light flashes when they strike each other.

Okay here goes.
medusa86: Isn't it from a Kiss movie?

Damn it!
WINNER. XD

You're turn.
Tarm: Is that the one where they go all glowy when they reach trance kung fu or something? I can never remember what movie that is.
ABH20: Yeah, the final showdown between Bruce Leeroy and Sho'nuff has them glowing and light flashes when they strike each other.
Thanks! I'm finally starting to get that movie right. :D
ABH20: Yeah, the final showdown between Bruce Leeroy and Sho'nuff has them glowing and light flashes when they strike each other.
Tarm: Thanks! I'm finally starting to get that movie right. :D
This video has a lot of background information about the movie nicely condensed into eight and a half minutes. It's interesting to learn how certain things in the film came about.
medusa86: Isn't it from a Kiss movie?

Damn it!
tinyE: WINNER. XD

You're turn.
Yay! Sorry I kill the mood being away for so long.

Here is an easy one.
Attachments:
easy.jpg (253 Kb)
medusa86: Here is an easy one.
Comic Book: The Movie
medusa86: Here is an easy one.
xSinghx: Comic Book: The Movie
CORRECT!
I guess it was too easy. :)

Your turn
medusa86: CORRECT!
I guess it was too easy. :)

Your turn
Well it did take two days and you only got my response so, I'd say it wasn't too easy. :P

--------------------------------

Next Film Hints:

Late 40's

The director was blacklisted and run out of the country by the mid 50s (empathy is the enemy of fascists).

The director's second wife, an ardent anti-fascist in her own country lost her citizenship for opposing the ruling regime.
Attachments:
1.jpg (133 Kb)
2.jpg (136 Kb)
3.jpg (99 Kb)
4.jpg (99 Kb)
5.jpg (89 Kb)