It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

and another:
Attachments:
escape.jpg (113 Kb)
Matewis: and another:
The First Great Train Robbery (1979)?
Matewis: and another:
Strijkbout: The First Great Train Robbery (1979)?
Yep that's correct. I recently saw it again for the first time. Pretty good, though not as good as I remember
New one.
Attachments:
Strijkbout: New one.
The Rover?
Strijkbout: New one.
Mr.Caine: The Rover?
Yeah, wow that's quick!
Mr.Caine: The Rover?
Strijkbout: Yeah, wow that's quick!
The color palette and car hijacking just instantly reminded me of that film. A lucky guess:D

Next one:

http://i.imgur.com/rIIrHrk.jpg
I'm pretty sure I've seen this one but can't remember the name.
Is the kid on drugs there?
Spectre: I'm pretty sure I've seen this one but can't remember the name.
Is the kid on drugs there?
Yeah.
Oh, come on! I recognized it immediately yesterday, but I didn't answer because I was about to distro-hop to Arch Linux and so I presumably wouldn't be online again for a while.

But since I'm back and nobody has guessed it yet, let's do this: it's A Serious Man by the Coens. :)
muntdefems: Oh, come on! I recognized it immediately yesterday, but I didn't answer because I was about to distro-hop to Arch Linux and so I presumably wouldn't be online again for a while.

But since I'm back and nobody has guessed it yet, let's do this: it's A Serious Man by the Coens. :)
Correct:)
muntdefems: Oh, come on! I recognized it immediately yesterday, but I didn't answer because I was about to distro-hop to Arch Linux and so I presumably wouldn't be online again for a while.

Mr.Caine: Correct:)
Great (and underrated) movie. ;)

Give me a couple of hours so I can get home and take a look at my movie backlog for inspiration. :P
Here we go! (sorry for the wait)
Attachments:
notfunny.jpg (110 Kb)
vive.jpg (113 Kb)
Nothing? Let's try it with two new stills...

PS: Don't let the subtitles fool you, this is not a French film!
Attachments:
pauvre.jpg (118 Kb)
stars.jpg (120 Kb)
Okay, that's Plácido, a great spanish dark comedy from the 60's