It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: It looks like I want to see it, no matter what it is!
mmm, I just checked Amazon and the US Blu-Ray (which I own) is still available for a fair price ;)

That reminds me that the chosen cover art is misleading as it makes it look like a black&white 50's polar/thriller while the film in itself is pure sixties wackiness (both in visuals and story)
catpower1980: mmm, I just checked Amazon and the US Blu-Ray (which I own) is still available for a fair price ;)

That reminds me that the chosen cover art is misleading as it makes it look like a black&white 50's polar/thriller while the film in itself is pure sixties wackiness (both in visuals and story)
I don't do blu-ray (still dvds here!), or buy movies really any more (unless it is something I will watch 20 times for the rest of my life/can't imagine living without seeing numerous times again through life), but thanks for the information!
Today's hint. An international star is (not so) hidden in the picture ^o^
Attachments:
whiteroom.jpg (105 Kb)
No idea what film it is, but I have to compliment whoever the location scout was.
The aesthetics look similar to The Holy Mountain,is that it?
Spectre: The aesthetics look similar to The Holy Mountain,is that it?
Could have been as Jodorowski's movies have great esthetics but nope. This one is a "regular" movie ;)
Actually doing an image search the title pops up relatively easy.
Ghostfromthepast: Actually doing an image search the title pops up relatively easy.
Yeah but that's cheating.
Ghostfromthepast: Actually doing an image search the title pops up relatively easy.
ABH20: Yeah but that's cheating.
and boring
Me too!

Looks sort of what I'd envision for Huxley's Brave New World if it was being filmed in the late 60's or early 70's.
Big hint today with this star who's too cool with those sunglasses on. ^o^

Last big hint tomorrow so we can move on.
Attachments:
crab.jpg (148 Kb)
catpower1980: Big hint today with this star who's too cool with those sunglasses on. ^o^

La decima vittima (1965)?

I didn't do a image search but it did coincidentally run into it when checking out The Blue Max which also stars Ursula Andress.
catpower1980: Big hint today with this star who's too cool with those sunglasses on. ^o^

Strijkbout: La decima vittima (1965)?

I didn't do a image search but it did coincidentally run into it when checking out The Blue Max which also stars Ursula Andress.
Yep, wel gedaan ;)
Strijkbout: La decima vittima (1965)?

catpower1980: Yep, wel gedaan ;)
After watching some of it on YT I got where Austin Powers got the idea for boobguns. :^P

New!
Attachments:
movie.jpg (90 Kb)
Post edited March 13, 2016 by Strijkbout
Shadow Warrior 2013
oh wait...