It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: Hm, Barefoot Gen comes to mind.
Nope, but thanks for the tip, I'll look out for it.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Next one:
*SBS senses tingling*

Took some memory digging and had to google the phrase anime old man bed robot to get the answer.

Roujin Z
Klumpen0815: Next one:
ABH20: *SBS senses tingling*

Took some memory digging and had to google the phrase anime old man bed robot to get the answer.

Roujin Z
Aww man, I wanted to post two additional pics every day and have prepared some already. ^^°
Nice, I wouldn't have expected it to be guessed so fast.
It's a very nice satire of all those mecha movies and a mocking of Dragonball Z in the title while still having a nice little story.
Sorry but anime, foreign and strange films were the bread & butter of SBS channel when I watched TV. Usually have to dig around my brain and google odd phrases from what I remember of certain films but I've seen a lot of stuff.

Anyway this one should be easy.
Attachments:
ouch.jpg (96 Kb)
ABH20: Sorry but anime, foreign and strange films were the bread & butter of SBS channel when I watched TV. Usually have to dig around my brain and google odd phrases from what I remember of certain films but I've seen a lot of stuff.

Anyway this one should be easy.
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation?
Zjeraar: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation?
Correct. Your turn.
Here goes.
Attachments:
film.gif (479 Kb)
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
Spectre: Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
Correct. Your turn.
Here's the next one.
Attachments:
bird.jpg (93 Kb)
Some more pics.
You know I've just checked and someone has posted the same movie in this thread years ago.
Attachments:
oldphone.jpg (101 Kb)
Spectre: Some more pics.
You know I've just checked and someone has posted the same movie in this thread years ago.
That's not much of a hint, as that's applicable to half the movies posted here. :^P

But I digress, is it Three Days of the Condor?
I love Max Von Sydow
That's it. One of those paranoid 70s movies.
Yes, Von Sydow gave it away, I didn't recognize any of the other pictures.

Next:
Though this movie has been mostly forgotten nowadays, which is too bad as it has some great scenes, I don't think it will be too hard to guess with this picture.
Attachments:
fy.jpg (56 Kb)