It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: It is indeed. It's a good watch, I was pleasantly surprised.
I liked it quite a bit as well. The odd thing is, I only saw it last weekend because a DVD of it is currently featured in a TV magazine here.

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't decide on what movie to pick, but I hope this one is easy to guess.
Attachments:
Post edited October 01, 2015 by InfraSuperman
Nothing yet?

Well, then...
Attachments:
InfraSuperman: Nothing yet?

Well, then...
I was quite sure I knew what it was but then didn't guess it. I don't know why, I was so sure!

It's STRANGE DAYS! One of the best sci-fi movies, ever.
Post edited October 03, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: It's STRANGE DAYS! One of the best sci-fi movies, ever.
Correct, of course. It definitely is an amazing film, and one of my all-time favourites.
drealmer7: It's STRANGE DAYS! One of the best sci-fi movies, ever.
InfraSuperman: Correct, of course. It definitely is an amazing film, and one of my all-time favourites.
Yeah, not only one of the best sci-fi movies, but probably in a top 50 list for me of all movies. Maybe even higher. Could be lower, hard to say! Hmmm, what to pick, what to pick...gangster noir from the 40s? NOoooo. Horror from the 80s? Noooo. Let's try....
(after a brief power interuption...we're back to the show!)

...Comedy, not telling the decade yet!
Attachments:
low rated
drealmer7: (after a brief power interuption...we're back to the show!)

Completely shit selection of movies as usual, dumbass7. Why don't you go make out with your fatass girlfriend.
bad_fur_day1: Completely shit selection of movies as usual, dumbass7. Why don't you go make out with your fatass girlfriend.
You have very different tastes, we get it, yet the thread and the people partaking in it don't have to cater to them. Are the personal attacks really necessary?

Will you come back in a couple of days with an apology?,Just like you did in the Community GA thread after that unbelievable fit you threw?
drealmer7: (after a brief power interuption...we're back to the show!)

bad_fur_day1: Completely shit selection of movies as usual, dumbass7. Why don't you go make out with your fatass girlfriend.
Do you have split personality or something?
Breja: Do you have split personality or something?
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
and so am I.
Breja: Do you have split personality or something?
I apparently woke his inner demon. Anger issues and immaturity is really all it is, I think. Had I any idea it would have gone so downhill, I wouldn't have engaged him. I was simply trying to figure out why he is so closed to things for no apparent reason and challenge that quality, because, well, I believe as a world community everyone has a responsibility to challenge irrational behavior/not just accept it.

For the record my GF (we prefer the term "partner") would like it known that she used to be an SG model many years ago and is quite svelt and attractive. She's even in their book, and she has a great ass.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: I apparently woke his inner demon. Anger issues and immaturity is really all it is, I think. Had I any idea it would have gone so downhill, I wouldn't have engaged him.
I'm just surprised, because when we had this discussion about movie choices here few days back he seemed perfectly civil.
drealmer7: I apparently woke his inner demon. Anger issues and immaturity is really all it is, I think. Had I any idea it would have gone so downhill, I wouldn't have engaged him.
Breja: I'm just surprised, because when we had this discussion about movie choices here few days back he seemed perfectly civil.
I pissed him off in another thread and he made some rounds flaming me in various threads. I wonder if he's even seen the movie that is up for guessing or if he's just making more pre-judgmental illogical conclusions. I don't care anymore. Back away from the crazies!
Wtf is going on here?!
drealmer7: For the record my GF (we prefer the term "partner")
That would freak me out. I mean, every time I'd say that word I'd think of Tubbs from Miami Vice or Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon.