It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is that Devil May Cry? The first one?
PhoenixBlade: Is that Devil May Cry? The first one?
Certainly looks like it.
That is Devil May Cry. The first one.
Here goes... Was a bit hard to find screenshots of this game in the usual places.
Attachments:
Oh, I know that! I forget the name :(
PhoenixBlade: Here goes... Was a bit hard to find screenshots of this game in the usual places.
Virus: The Game
kalirion: Virus: The Game
Dang, you're good! It is indeed, Virus: The Game. Which I couldn't even get to work properly back in the day.

Anyway, your turn!
PhoenixBlade: Dang, you're good! It is indeed, Virus: The Game. Which I couldn't even get to work properly back in the day.

Anyway, your turn!
Never played it myself, but the text helped a lot :)

Anyway, here's the next one:
Attachments:
Flicky!

I won't get back in tonight so someone else can take my turn if they want, otherwise I'll find something tomorrow afternoon.
Surprise!

Rudely entering the game without permission or even saying "Hi!"

(sorry, I just really wanted to play and got my self psyched up by reading the old posts only to find there wasn't a game for me to guess when I got to the end)
Attachments:
Time Commando
yaster: Time Commando
Boom. Yes.

Your turn.
PhoenixBlade: Here goes... Was a bit hard to find screenshots of this game in the usual places.
Damn, I knew it was something about viruses.
Goatbrush: Flicky!

I won't get back in tonight so someone else can take my turn if they want, otherwise I'll find something tomorrow afternoon.
Belatedly, you are of course correct.
next
Attachments: