It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lol, your search-fu is lacking. It's Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires.

Someone take the turn :)
Post edited January 25, 2024 by kalirion
Hello!

According to LegoDnD it is a wildcard, now.
So, may I use it.

"Hmm... this seems sooo familiar, but it might be zoomed-in too closely."

From what game is it?

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: Sorry, I had to correct the attached image.]
Attachments:
Post edited January 25, 2024 by foxgog
foxgog: Hello!

According to LegoDnD it is a wildcard, now.
So, may I use it.

"Hmm... this seems sooo familiar, but it might be zoomed-in too closely."

From what game is it?

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: Sorry, I had to correct the attached image.]
I think it's about time for the next hint :)
Hello everyone!

Thank you for the reminder, kalirion! Yesterday, I had some technical problems and could not follow up here.

"Let us zoom out a little bit to get the bigger picture..."

"and, add some content..."

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Well that's certainly a unique take on Minesweeper I haven't seen before, and a few minutes of googling failed to find.
kalirion: Well that's certainly a unique take on Minesweeper I haven't seen before, and a few minutes of googling failed to find.
Hello kalirion,
'unique' indeed, that's what caught my attention, in the first place. Later stages get really head-twisting!

"Minesweeper" is still to broad, maybe some more impressions help to find the specific clone/take on the Minesweeper formula.

(It is recommended to see the screenshots in succession (see numbers) to fully grasp, what is going on. It is so much more intriguing seeing it in realtime!)

Kind regards,
foxgog

[Edit: And the missing screenshot no. 12 from the sequence]
Attachments:
08_error.png (287 Kb)
10_zoom_a.png (493 Kb)
11_zoom_b.png (488 Kb)
12_zoom_c.png (492 Kb)
Post edited January 30, 2024 by foxgog
Using some google myself I found a game called "Super Minesweeper" which seems to offer a similar enough eXperience but the graphics don't match (and I presume neither does the date of release). Searching for "endless" or "procedural" didn't seem to yield a satisfying result either...
new hints maybe?
I looked for minesweeper with multiple squares inside and found this one:

InfiniSweeper
HanselPete: I looked for minesweeper with multiple squares inside and found this one:

InfiniSweeper
Hello HanselPete!

Indeed, it is "Infinisweeper", a unique take on minesweeper, since it includes multiple recursive minesweeper fields within Minesweeper fields. The 'zooming' in and out of these levels of recursiveness is impressive and get confusing really fast in later game stages!

Infinisweeper in action - example 1
example 2 - Minesweeper inside of Minesweeper inside
example 3

Well, HanslPete, now it is your turn.

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: Indeed, it is "Infinisweeper", a unique take on minesweeper, since it includes multiple recursive minesweeper fields within Minesweeper fields. The 'zooming' in and out of these levels of recursiveness is impressive and get confusing really fast in later game stages!
Yeah I was curios and played trough all stages. The game is free on itch. The confusing stages makes it very difficult, especially when the outside fields completely switch after zooming in and out of a one of the different inside fields.

Anyway, what game we have here?
Attachments:
temple.jpg (108 Kb)
Post edited February 06, 2024 by HanselPete
Sam & Max Hit the road?
csanjuro: Sam & Max Hit the road?
No, but it is in the same genre.
HanselPete: Anyway, what game we have here?
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure?
HanselPete: Anyway, what game we have here?
PaterAlf: Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure?
No. the game, I'm looking for is a bit older.
Attachments:
hide.jpg (91 Kb)
Post edited February 08, 2024 by HanselPete