It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So screenshots aren't a help. Um, this game title's initials are S.N.R. and it's currently in a Fanatical bundle.
>_>

The first word in the game title is "Super".
Super Nintendo Racing?
LegoDnD: Super Nintendo Racing?
You're closer than you might think. The game kalirion looks for is indeed available via Nintendo eShop as well. :)
(I'd solve it but can't think of a game to post myself at this point.)
Duke Garland: (...) (I'd solve it but can't think of a game to post myself at this point.)
Hello Duke Garland!
No problem, you could give the answer and hand out a wildcard free for anyone to pick.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Only if kalirion would be okay with it, since it's his turn right now ;)
Duke Garland: Only if kalirion would be okay with it, since it's his turn right now ;)
I'd be perfectly fine with it :)
Well, in that case: the game in question is Super Night Riders (https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Nintendo-Switch-Download-Software/Super-Night-Riders-2379424.html).
But instead of giving out a "free for all", the neXt game may be posted by LegoDnD
because he was the only one who took a guess!

LegoDnD: Super Nintendo Racing?
Your turn good Sir, Madam or Diverse ;)

*edit: messed up the URL thingy lol
Post edited January 20, 2024 by Duke Garland
You might notice a theme in all of my screenshots.
Attachments:
Devil May Cry 3?
Duke Garland: Well, in that case: the game in question is Super Night Riders (https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Nintendo-Switch-Download-Software/Super-Night-Riders-2379424.html).
But instead of giving out a "free for all", the neXt game may be posted by LegoDnD
because he was the only one who took a guess!
You are correct! My screenshot was from the Steam version btw.
kalirion: You are correct! My screenshot was from the Steam version btw.
I don't use Steam and wouldn't know it's available there as well... The screenshots felt familiar from when I was browsing discounted games a few weeks ago in the eShop, but only got determined to search again when you disclosed the first part of the game's title being "Super". Would've had no idea otherwise myself.

Pretty sure the current pick isn't any Devil May Cry though, the clothing looks way too "tame". Part of me feels like this could be part of a series which happens to also start with a "D", but I won't guess anymore than that (still don't have a game prepared myself).
csanjuro: Devil May Cry 3?
Nobody in the Devil May Cry games have such long ponytails.
You might want to provide additional help here? It doesn't seem that there are many ideas around right now...
I think it's high time I confess a terrible error on my part. Searching for "funny glitch" images has proven to be a confoundingly difficult as most results are just the kind of messy filter you see on a computer screen in a shitty over-produced sci-fi movie. Just about the only thing I could find was that thumbnail of a Danger Dolan listicle video. So I foolishly thought to use it and then watch the video to find out which game the screenshot is from. That damn Donald Duck disaster didn't depict diddly-squat with giant ponytails in the actual video, no wonder I don't watch him on the regular.

Long story short: it's anybody's turn now, sorry for the waste of time.