It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Weird, I was sure the game was called Record of Agarest War, but what I see on Steam is Agarest: Generations of War. Did they rename it?

Anyway, I remember Record of Agarest War had my favorite Steam Review of all time, but I can't find it on the Generations of War page. Sadness :(
Record of Agarest War is the name of the console version in north america and Agarest: Generations of war for the console version of europe and PC

anyway , your turn now
Ok, next one!
Attachments:
Pst, don't give it away in the image name.
LegoDnD: Pst, don't give it away in the image name.
Ooops. Aaanyway, got a guess?
Wing Commander 5?
i Know the game
csanjuro: i Know the game
Thanks to you, I lost The Game.
LegoDnD: Wing Commander 5?
Nope.
Post edited November 01, 2023 by kalirion
Reflex
csanjuro: Reflex
Not quite.
kalirion: Not quite.
then Kamui
kalirion: Not quite.
csanjuro: then Kamui
Nope, but I'm guessing third time will be the charm!
what could it be?
csanjuro: what could it be?
The remaining option?
Since people aren't taking the hint, I'll just go out and state that csanjuro's guesses above and my responses to them are pretty much a giant arrow pointing to the correct game for anyone willing to do even the most cursory amount of research.
kalirion: Since people aren't taking the hint, I'll just go out and state that csanjuro's guesses above and my responses to them are pretty much a giant arrow pointing to the correct game for anyone willing to do even the most cursory amount of research.
I did the cursory amount of research and the most likely suspect seems to be ALLTYNEX Second?