It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another shots from actual game, level 1.
Attachments:
_(1).jpg (314 Kb)
_(2).jpg (346 Kb)
Post edited September 27, 2023 by Cadaver747
I don't have the time presently to do a new game but I have just seen the game on the Steam Shmup Sale

The icon for the game is one of the posted pics
Cadaver747: Another shots from actual game, level 1.
The Hong Kong Massacre?
kalirion: The Hong Kong Massacre?
Yes, it's The Hong Kong Massacre, from VRESKI developer. Not a bad game if you want something similar to Hotline Miami, there is a slowmotion (it's possible to handle enemies without it) and the game is fueled with some nice juicy special effects.

Here is a trailer for The Hong Kong Massacre game showing it's best parts:
https://youtu.be/yP6AVsQ1NjE

And this is their upcoming FPS game without a name (I hope it's not dead)
https://youtu.be/9ZzPgD-Q7EY
Post edited September 27, 2023 by Cadaver747
All right, next one!
Attachments:
I know the game but won't say it as I can't provide the next screen to guess (not at my PC for the next couple of days).

Hated that level though :P
Post edited September 28, 2023 by idbeholdME
kalirion: All right, next one!
Jazz Jackrabbit?
kalirion: All right, next one!
csanjuro: Jazz Jackrabbit?
Nope, but the correct era.

idbeholdME: Hated that level though :P
Absolutely. The complete lack of checkpoints so you had to do the whole thing in one shot.... At least the "password" system gave unlimited tries.
Post edited September 28, 2023 by kalirion
csanjuro: Jazz Jackrabbit?
kalirion: Nope, but the correct era.

idbeholdME: Hated that level though :P
kalirion: Absolutely. The complete lack of checkpoints so you had to do the whole thing in one shot.... At least the "password" system gave unlimited tries.
Realms of Chaos or Xargon?
Post edited September 28, 2023 by csanjuro
kalirion: Nope, but the correct era.

Absolutely. The complete lack of checkpoints so you had to do the whole thing in one shot.... At least the "password" system gave unlimited tries.
csanjuro: Realms of Chaos or Xargon?
You really shouldn't be guessing two games at once, but I'll be nice and tell you that both are wrong :)

BTW, while, as I said, the Jazz Jackrabbit guess was indeed from the right era, unlike Jazz Jackrabbit, this game was a multi-platform release. Though the DOS version of this title, which my screenshot is from, was apparently only released as part of a 2-game pack which also contained the first game from the series.
Post edited September 28, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: BTW, while, as I said, the Jazz Jackrabbit guess was indeed from the right era, unlike Jazz Jackrabbit, this game was a multi-platform release. Though the DOS version of this title, which my screenshot is from, was apparently only released as part of a 2-game pack which also contained the first game from the series.
Sound like Earthworm Jim 2.
kalirion: BTW, while, as I said, the Jazz Jackrabbit guess was indeed from the right era, unlike Jazz Jackrabbit, this game was a multi-platform release. Though the DOS version of this title, which my screenshot is from, was apparently only released as part of a 2-game pack which also contained the first game from the series.
HanselPete: Sound like Earthworm Jim 2.
That's because it is! The screenshot is from the final level.

Your turn!
OK, lets go into space.
Attachments:
space.jpg (74 Kb)
HanselPete: OK, lets go into space.
Steam World Dig 2?
HanselPete: OK, lets go into space.
csanjuro: Steam World Dig 2?
No, not SteamworldDig 2, but you seem to be on the right track.