It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I will make a few tips. The developers of the game are a Russian company. The name of the game completely coincides with the title of the book by a Russian writer, based on which the plot of the game was written.
traintois: I will make a few tips. The developers of the game are a Russian company. The name of the game completely coincides with the title of the book by a Russian writer, based on which the plot of the game was written.
Um, War and Peace? :D
kalirion: Um, War and Peace? :D
Nope :D
As it looks medieval/fantasy, is it related to the bogatyrs? I think people need more hints here. xD
Duke Garland: As it looks medieval/fantasy, is it related to the bogatyrs? I think people need more hints here. xD
Ok I think my last hint will be that this game is related to Noon Universe.
Duke Garland: As it looks medieval/fantasy, is it related to the bogatyrs? I think people need more hints here. xD
traintois: Ok I think my last hint will be that this game is related to Noon Universe.
Hard to be a God, not to be confused with what I'm assuming is the officially licensed game based on the same book?
Post edited September 10, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: Hard to be a God, not to be confused with what I'm assuming is the officially licensed game based on the same book?
You're right ^)
Aight, next one:

Full disclosure: a CRT filter was used in the making of this screenshot.
Attachments:
Post edited September 10, 2023 by kalirion
Looks like Eradicator, FPS game from Accolade.
Post edited September 10, 2023 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Looks like Eradicator, FPS game from Accolade.
It is indeed Eradicator! Your turn!
Guess the game!
Attachments:
no_idea.png (36 Kb)
Cadaver747: Guess the game!
Clue?
csanjuro: Clue?
Yes. How did you do it?
csanjuro: Clue?
Cadaver747: Yes. How did you do it?
dunno really, the top down perpective and the graphics kinda reminded me of clue

anyway here the next photo
Attachments:
rpg.jpg (494 Kb)
Cadaver747: Yes. How did you do it?
csanjuro: dunno really, the top down perpective and the graphics kinda reminded me of clue

anyway here the next photo
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines?