It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Good guess, but not quite.
it's an Epyx game?
Time4Tea: Beneath Apple Manor (Special Edition)?
looks correct
Correct, your go.
Austrobogulator: Correct, your go.
Yay! There is a page on that game in the 'CRPG Book'. It's an open-source encyclopedia of the history of CRPGs and I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't seen it (I can't post links, but just google it).

Ok, here's the next one. I'm feeling unimaginative, so ... Skyrim again? ;-)
Attachments:
skyrim1.jpg (258 Kb)
Post edited September 04, 2023 by Time4Tea
When I was a little my Grandma chased me around an apartment with a cloth because I was entering the kitchen. I don`t remember the name of this game but it was fun! ^
[url=http://TBC Private Servers ]TBC Private Servers [/url]provide players with an alternative path to explore the "Wrath of the Lich King" expansion from World of Warcraft. Managed by dedicated communities, these servers offer a unique approach to experiencing the content, enabling nostalgic quests with potential gameplay adjustments and technical variations.
Time4Tea: Ok, here's the next one. I'm feeling unimaginative, so ... Skyrim again? ;-)
Return to mysterious island 1 or 2?
triock: Return to mysterious island 1 or 2?
Yeah, you got it (the first one). Well done!

I'm playing it atm - Myst-style first-person adventure game where you're stranded on a desert island. It seems really cool, with an interesting survival crafting flavor to it.
Post edited September 05, 2023 by Time4Tea
Time4Tea: I'm playing it atm - Myst-style first-person adventure game where you're stranded on a desert island. Seems like a really cool game.
Yeah, they're nice games, need to finish the 2nd though. O.o

Will post something tomorrow, if no one else wants to take my turn. ;)
Sorry for late posting, was kinda busy yesterday. :)

Anyway, this shouldn't be hard, I guess. ;)
Attachments:
mario.jpg (254 Kb)
triock: Sorry for late posting, was kinda busy yesterday. :)

Anyway, this shouldn't be hard, I guess. ;)
Full Pipe?
traintois: Full Pipe?
Yep. ;)
It's not would be a challange for someone from CIS-region, game was pretty popular at java stage
Attachments:
traintois: It's not would be a challange for someone from CIS-region, game was pretty popular at java stage
Hello traintois!

It looks like a "Fire Emblem" game, but the format seem to be from a mobile phone and I am only familiar with the two Gameboy Advance games and one on the Gamecube.

Kind regards,
foxgog
foxgog: ...
It looks like a "Fire Emblem" game,
Fire Emblem looks pretty similar, but not that one.

foxgog: ...
but the format seem to be from a mobile phone
You're right, it's from mobile phone on java.